PDA

View Full Version : Finally someone telling it like it is

Lantern10
28th Sep 2016, 06:52
For some reason I really like this guy, straight from the hip, no nonsense talking.:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QwCCj8Dx-gk&app=desktop

Reckon he'd make a better President than the options they have at present.

GrumpyOldFart
29th Sep 2016, 00:01
Couldn't agree more. :ok::ok:

bbrio1
29th Sep 2016, 00:38
Wow. That was good. Thanks for posting

(A little worried that it reinforces my biased beliefs but I am not racist. I discriminate only according to behaviour so I think I can claim innocence.)

Stanwell
29th Sep 2016, 05:13
That was one powerful presentation, Lantern10.
Thanks for that.

Seldomfitforpurpose
29th Sep 2016, 08:57
The fact there are only 4 responses so far shows that for many of the 'talking heads' on Prune this subject matter is way to controversial and proves the guys point conclusively.

sitigeltfel
29th Sep 2016, 09:10
The fact there are only 4 responses so far shows that for many of the 'talking heads' on Prune this subject matter is way to controversial and proves the guys point conclusively.

What is there to add? It speaks for itself.

Trossie
29th Sep 2016, 09:17
Somebody finally saying that the Emperor has no clothes.

AtomKraft
29th Sep 2016, 09:21
Well, I thought he put his point across very well.

Only a black guy can say the stuff he said without being pilloried.

I think, reading between the lines, that he's saying that respectable blacks will never really be able to get on, as long as the less than respectable ones continue as they are. Correctamundo!

Also splitting that ethnic group into two, and using the n####r word for that lower group is new, at least to me.

Stan Woolley
29th Sep 2016, 10:31
The people I really hate ....

This is the problem.

Wingswinger
29th Sep 2016, 10:34
Problem 1.0 in the open. Problem 1.1 is Islam. Or maybe that is Problem 1.0. Who knows. Either way PC needs to be consigned to the garbage can of history so people can wake up and deal with everything that threatens our secular democracies.

Stan Woolley
29th Sep 2016, 11:47
Ah, yes, Stan. I wondered how long that would take to elicit a response and I wasn't disappointed.

I might say the same. :p

I was just making the point that as long as we keep reacting to things in this way, things will only deteriorate. Hate is a strong word Basil, did you really mean it?

I'm obviously a leftie, so disregard as usual. :ok:

Stanwell
29th Sep 2016, 12:08
Heavens me, yes.
Go to the naughty corner, Basil - you've offended someone's sensibilities.
Now Stan, are you warm enough there? .. Is there anything we can get you?
Sheesh!

Sallyann1234
29th Sep 2016, 12:12
Problem 1.0 in the open. Problem 1.1 is Islam. Or maybe that is Problem 1.0. Who knows.

They are one and the same. Blacks in America and Muslims everywhere.
Both groups are shamed by their own violent minorities - Niggaz and Islamists.

He talks about the 52% of murders committed by 13% of the population, but by his own logic they are committed by much less than 1% of the population - the actual murderers.

sitigeltfel
29th Sep 2016, 12:14
Woolly thinking!

alwayzinit
29th Sep 2016, 12:50
It is interesting that it is the so called Liberals, those who are by definition meant to love freedom, who tell us we cannot say this, cannot do that, cannot have this, cannot think that, etc etc.
Not so Liberal after all.

The video has great resonance, Chris Rock did a more amusing version that explained how NOT to fall foul of the Police.

Una Due Tfc
29th Sep 2016, 13:21
They are one and the same. Blacks in America and Muslims everywhere.
Both groups are shamed by their own violent minorities - Niggaz and Islamists.

He talks about the 52% of murders committed by 13% of the population, but by his own logic they are committed by much less than 1% of the population - the actual murderers.

If you read the comments under the video, you'll see more number crunching. The vast majority of those 52% of murders are committed by black males in the 16-35 age group, who make up 2.5% of the population, exactly the kind of people who get stopped and searched by cops, which is racist apparently....

MaverickPrime
29th Sep 2016, 13:47
Ohh our modern liberal 'democracies';

where there is absolutely no absolutes.....

everything is acceptable as long as it fits with the prevailing narrative!

Sigh, I suppose all civilisations come to an end, if that doesn't happen to ours we will be treading new ground!

One Outsider
29th Sep 2016, 14:35
Basil says "I have come to hate the white liberal idiots to whom Mr Sotomayor refers. They sit there, in their own little quixotic towers, viewing themselves as chivalrous defenders of the underpriviledged but, in reality, stifling free discussion of real problems."

He then continues with "I have met them and listened to their bogus discussion-terminating rants and they need to learn that the use of pejorative personal attack is no longer acceptable and excludes the attacker from any credibility."

Following Basil's argument, the conclusion must be that Basil has excluded himself from any credibility.

VP959
29th Sep 2016, 14:49
Only a black guy can say the stuff he said without being pilloried.

Exactly.

If I, as a middle-aged, Anglo Saxon, white, male, were to make and publish a video that even used the word "nigger" I would almost certainly face prosecution here. We have got ourselves into a position where telling the truth is socially unacceptable, because a minority have been able to get laws passed that make telling the truth politically incorrect. The thing is, those people pressing for those laws weren't, in the main, black.

I remember when I was made to go on "Equal Opportunities" training around 15 or so years ago. One of the chaps on the course was a white South African. He made exactly the point in that video, and was told that he'd be out of a job unless he changed his ways.

This led to a long debate in the session about the purpose of the training. The woman running the course was adamant that it was intended to change the way we thought about people of other races, sexual orientation, religious belief, etc. I was adamant that there was no way that my employer had the right to try and change the way I think about anything, all they had was the right to define how I should behave towards others when at work. My views are my own, and are based on a complex mix of upbringing, background and my own perception of danger and risk.

Just like Mr Madness Sotomayor, and most people I suspect, I judge risk based on a lot of factors. Would I cross the road if there was a gang of young black men walking towards me? Sure I would. Does that make me racist? Not in my view, as I'd have done exactly the same had the gang walking towards me been white Hells Angels.

The question that needs to be asked, is: "Why is so much violence and crime committed by such a small proportion of the population, who all non-Anglo Saxon in ethnicity?"

That applies just as much here in the UK as it does in the US.

Hempy
29th Sep 2016, 14:52
One Outsider, stop with the logic. The circle jerk is just getting wound up, don't ruin the climax.

Trossie
30th Sep 2016, 08:27
Stan Woolley is perfectly correct. It's the extreme emotions that cause problems.

... the white liberal idiots to whom Mr Sotomayor refers.Incorrect use of the term 'liberal'. The people you are referring to are anything but 'liberal' as they will not tolerate your ideas. A true liberal will have a liberal attitude to people who have different ideas. (Basil is clearly not a liberal!)

DirtyProp
30th Sep 2016, 09:07
This led to a long debate in the session about the purpose of the training. The woman running the course was adamant that it was intended to change the way we thought about people of other races, sexual orientation, religious belief, etc. I was adamant that there was no way that my employer had the right to try and change the way I think about anything, all they had was the right to define how I should behave towards others when at work. My views are my own, and are based on a complex mix of upbringing, background and my own perception of danger and risk.
Great post, VP959.
Thank you.

Stanwell
30th Sep 2016, 09:40
Just what I'd anticipated...
Certain people along, trying to deflect attention from Mr Sotomayor's observations by drifting the thread to a debate on semantics.
Please wake up to what's really going on out there. :ugh:

sitigeltfel
30th Sep 2016, 10:33
Here we have Marseille as an example, although it is frowned upon to talk about such matters as it goes against "libertie, egalitie, fraternitie".

However, a few years ago a journalist stuck his head above the parapet and looked at crime figures in the city. Using names published in crime cases he discovered that a group that represents 25% of the population were committing over 90% of all crime. His research didn't go down too well, with the predictable cries of racism, scapegoating etc.

Similar crime/population ratios exist in the cities where this demographic has a foothold, but the authorities deal with it by ignoring it and pillorying anyone who mentions it. A slow burning fuse eventually reaches the charge.

Stanwell
30th Sep 2016, 11:01
To be fair, sitigeltfel ...

As Mr Sotomayor mentioned, there is a percentage within that percentage which is responsible for
the great majority of that crime.
The BIG problem, unfortunately, is that those ethnic communities, for reasons that have been alluded to,
effectively offer harbour and succour to those responsible - in the name of 'solidarity'.

Seldomfitforpurpose
30th Sep 2016, 17:25
The BIG problem, unfortunately, is that those ethnic communities, for reasons that have been alluded to,
effectively offer harbour and succour to those responsible - in the name of 'solidarity'.

Nope, the big problem is that if the Police etc 'target' that ethnic grouping they are taken to task by the comfy shoe wearers. In the case in question if it's 'niggaz' wot is causing all the problems then targeting black people for stop and search etc seems to me to be eminently sensible, trouble is not everyone thinks that way.

Krystal n chips
30th Sep 2016, 18:08
And, as always, when the topic of "PC" is raised, a motely collection of "white hetero-sexual middle aged males " all duly moan and lament the fact that societal developments have blissfully passed them by.....along with their enshrined reticence to actually progress away from their quaint 50's and before idealism.

Obviously, non of you are likely to be affected by discrimination, after all, non of you are Black / Asian,disabled or suffering some form of impairment, possibly multiple impairments, have a different sexual orientation so why worry about some good chaps, or lads, having a laugh at your expense simply because anybody from any of the examples mentioned aren't......like yourselves.

I had no idea "PC" was an industry !....and then we have the bit about "stop and search " being...."eminently sensible" ..still, these observations will have produced rousing support from the kindred spirits on here and that's what counts now isn't it .......that, and showing the world how you lack any form of personal, cultural and social development of course.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/07/stop-and-search-uk-rural-black-people-police

https://www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk/news/blog/section-60-stop-and-search-discriminatory-destructive-and-doesnt-work

Trossie
30th Sep 2016, 18:16
K n C, the big problem is when baddies hide behind this 'discrimination' thing. And that is EXACTLY what the video that started this thread is all about. And I didn't think that the fellow in that video was one of the 'white hetero-sexual middle aged males'.

Stanwell was spot on in his post that started with
Just what I'd anticipated...

VP959
30th Sep 2016, 18:42
And, as always, when the topic of "PC" is raised, a motely collection of "white hetero-sexual middle aged males " all duly moan and lament the fact that societal developments have blissfully passed them by.....along with their enshrined reticence to actually progress away from their quaint 50's and before idealism.

Obviously, non of you are likely to be affected by discrimination, after all, non of you are Black / Asian,disabled or suffering some form of impairment, possibly multiple impairments, have a different sexual orientation so why worry about some good chaps, or lads, having a laugh at your expense simply because anybody from any of the examples mentioned aren't......like yourselves.

I had no idea "PC" was an industry !....and then we have the bit about "stop and search " being...."eminently sensible" ..still, these observations will have produced rousing support from the kindred spirits on here and that's what counts now isn't it .......that, and showing the world how you lack any form of personal, cultural and social development of course.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/07/stop-and-search-uk-rural-black-people-police

https://www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk/news/blog/section-60-stop-and-search-discriminatory-destructive-and-doesnt-work
Why do you feel the compulsion to ALWAYS seem so abrasive?

Anyway, this is nothing whatsoever with "societal developments having blissfully passed anyone by" at all, it is down to a complete and utter failure to address the root cause of the problems that afflict some sectors of society. It's nothing to do with racism, or any other form of perceived discrimination, it has everything to do with far deeper issues in parts of our society, principally low incomes and poverty, with the inevitable link they have to crime.

Long before we had an appreciable immigrant population we had areas that were like ghettos. Remember the Gorbals, in Glasgow, for example? There was so much violent crime there that it makes some of the immigrant ghettos seem relatively crime free. The same goes for areas of the East End of London, and probably many other towns and cities across the UK, years ago.

What has happened is that immigrants have come to the UK and taken low paid jobs, encouraged in the 1950s and 60s by our government. No one had the foresight to see that filling areas with low paid people (and race isn't a significant factor, IMHO) would create the very same problems that were trying to be resolved by the slum clearances.

All we did was shift the demographic, so that the poorer people in our society tended to be immigrants, or nowadays, the descendants from an immigrant population.

The fix isn't to force people to be "politically correct", or to force them to re-wire their thinking, it is to address the fundamental problems that trap people into poverty, irrespective of race, religion, sexual orientation or whatever.

Over the past couple of years I've been working part time with some people in their mid to late twenties, on a variety of projects. One thing that stands out in that group is that they don't even notice race, sexual orientation etc, people are just people to them. It's clear that we've probably done the major part of the work needed to address prejudice, but that hasn't made one jot of difference to the core problem. We still have a situation where non-Anglo Saxons are far more likely to be involved in crime, and we need to be open about that, and look at how the real underlying problems can be resolved, not just play stupid, infantile games with words, as the PC crowd seem so totally focussed on. Arguing as to whether Guy Gibson's dog should be referred to by the name Gibson gave to it is not going to do anything whatsoever to address the cause of poverty amongst those of African descent, and the idiots that waste precious time, effort and money arguing about it are a complete waste of space.

terrain safe
30th Sep 2016, 20:38
I guess the big question is not :these are the facts BUT WHY are these the facts. That is where things get uncomfortable for all sides.

DirtyProp
30th Sep 2016, 21:01

But of course.
Because hiding the numbers of rapes committed by migrants now is considered "personal, cultural and social development".
That's some development, alright.
What next? Lies and deceits 101 for the "progressive liberals"?

sitigeltfel
30th Sep 2016, 21:48
1400 under age girls in the Rochdale area of England experienced a measure of cultural, social and personal development they could have done without. Countless thousands in other cities across Europe are also receiving this unwanted education. But never mind, it is simply "cultural enrichment", and they should be grateful for it.

Una Due Tfc
30th Sep 2016, 22:51
It would have been a very foolhardy Belfast Roman Catholic who would have spoken out against the IRA/Sinn Fein during 'The Troubles' or even today.

Indeed, and it makes me sick that the bearded scumbag who several convicted IRA murderers have said ordered them to kill these people sits in our Parliament spouting typical left wing nonsense. "He's for a fairer society". He's apso the former commander in chief of the IRA you fools.