PDA

View Full Version : The EU Army or Armed Forces, who will fund this?

Peter-RB
26th Sep 2016, 11:22
It seems the EU want to create their own Armed forces, is this to be a Mish-Mash of everyone's army/Air force's/Navy much as now.., but all prepared to go instantly to other EU country's in Need of the Big Stick,..or will it be a single Armed force covering all three services and doing away with individual National Force now in being..! will it be run by the Armed Chiefs or the EU leaders..

It could take many years to find out if this EU idea will work.. will it have Nukes to use or not?...that is a worry to all of the Civilised world IMHO..!!

UniFoxOs
26th Sep 2016, 11:56
It will be run by EU leaders, thankfully we won't be taking part.

oldchina
26th Sep 2016, 12:32
Juncker's Bunker

Of course the chief of the armed forces will be the Head of State. That's .... ugh ? ?

While they're working out what to do, the infamous J-C Juncker wants to start by building the HQ.

Andy_S
26th Sep 2016, 13:23
This can’t be right, though.

We have been assured by the ‘remain’ camp on PPRuNe that there are absolutely no plans for an EU military capability. None whatsoever.

So these reports must be mistaken, right?

radeng
26th Sep 2016, 15:53
The only with nukes will be France, and somehow, I can't see the French allowing the loss of total control of them. Of course, if Marine Le Pen gets in, there may not even be a French contingent!

ExXB
26th Sep 2016, 18:06
Unified forces have been on the table since the European coal and steel community.

Don't hold your breath.

However, seeing as Europeans no longer are killing each other, perhaps it makes sense for combined peace keeping, search and rescue and other similar activities.

alwayzinit
26th Sep 2016, 19:13
"However, seeing as Europeans no longer are killing each other, perhaps it makes sense for combined peace keeping, search and rescue and other similar activities."
Oh but they are, the Paris shootings were done by European Citizens as was the Nice truck massacre.

Let us not forget the Balkan Civil(un) War, lots of Europeans killing each other after much plum brandy. The EU Peace Keepers were about as much use a chocolate tea pot and the whole mess was eventually sorted out by "Big Bad NATO".

The whole idea of a military force sworn to the lunacy of the EU scares the Bejesus out of me! It would not be a defensive force but a population surpressive one, imho.

Can anyone imagine what would have happened if the EU had had an army when they started interfering in Ukraine??!

yellowtriumph
26th Sep 2016, 19:22
Juncker's Bunker

Of course the chief of the armed forces will be the Head of State. That's .... ugh ? ?

While they're working out what to do, the infamous J-C Juncker wants to start by building the HQ.
I imagine this scenario when JC-J muses over the prospect of building the HQ.

"Now let me see, shall we build this HQ in Brussels or Luxembourg? I know, we'll have one in each".

G-CPTN
26th Sep 2016, 19:24
I imagine this scenario when JC-J muses over the prospect of building the HQ.

"Now let me see, shall we build this HQ in Brussels or Luxembourg? I know, we'll have one in each".
With an underground tunnel joining them.

Lonewolf_50
26th Sep 2016, 20:11
And a conveyor belt used in that tunnel.

Peter-RB
27th Sep 2016, 06:31
What's the Old Saying about " History repeating itself"..better dust off the old Lee-Enfield and polish up the Mills Bombs..Eh..:ugh:

vapilot2004
27th Sep 2016, 07:37
Any chance this new Army might save American taxpayers a couple of nickels?

Trossie
27th Sep 2016, 10:33
It would not be a defensive force but a population surpressive one, imho.And troublesome populations like the Greeks had better beware.Can anyone imagine what would have happened if the EU had had an army when they started interfering in Ukraine??!I shiver to think! How will this raise tensions in places like Kaliningrad? Junker's army surrounding them? They still have strong memories of problems that they had with the -87 and -88 varieties. If you want to ensure that Putin has increased support, then surround them with an EU army!

Lonewolf_50
27th Sep 2016, 13:43
How will this raise tensions in places like Kaliningrad? Junker's army surrounding them? They still have strong memories of problems that they had with the -87 and -88 varieties. If you want to ensure that Putin has increased support, then surround them with an EU army! Most of the people with strong memories are dead. A few doubtless remain alive. What you may be referring to is a sense of history.

The EU army will be an interesting exercise in getting from concept to operation when you consider how much "NATO Common Funding" won't be available. This is not to say that it won't be fundable, I think it might be, but at what level is an interesting political question to answer.

Andy_S
27th Sep 2016, 14:28
Can anyone imagine what would have happened if the EU had had an army when they started interfering in Ukraine??!

Absolutely nothing. You don't actually think the EU would ever plan on using their army if it all kicks off do you?

beeg0d
27th Sep 2016, 14:41
Any "EU army" will bascally just bee the french army under the EU flag. As a result they WILL bee nuclear capable though i doubt the French would give up the final launch authorisation.

This can’t be right, though.

We have been assured by the ‘remain’ camp on PPRuNe that there are absolutely no plans for an EU military capability. None whatsoever.

So these reports must be mistaken, right?
Of cause they had no plans as the UK would just veto any attempt at an EU army. Now were leaving our vetos means nothing. expect to see the EU do a lot of things that they always wanted todo but couln't over the next few years.

LowNSlow
27th Sep 2016, 14:45
At least we can still veto it until the end of the Article 50 period so there'll be no EUAF / EU Navy / EU Army or a generic EU Defense Force until 2020!!

yellowtriumph
27th Sep 2016, 14:51
Absolutely nothing. You don't actually think the EU would ever plan on using their army if it all kicks off do you?
They're more likely to have a working breakfast/lunch/dinner/melted cheese on toast with milk to discuss matters as that seems to be their modus operandi. (Followed by a romantic cruise on some canal boat or other).

Nemrytter
27th Sep 2016, 14:58
I always wonder who actually reads the Daily Heil, then I see threads like this and realise that it's actually a surprisingly large number of otherwise intelligent people. Very bemusing.

Peter-RB
27th Sep 2016, 15:03
A slight problem I can foresee,.. is the German Leopard Tank is being vaunted in some UK Military circles as the very cost effective replacement for the much better , but very expensive UK built Chieftain MBT ...If we have Brexited..will the Germans then expand the cost to the UK or will the sale of said tank be with held on grounds of EU security or even no permit to sell to any country outside the EU common partnership..?? ..

Or are Military items from Bullets to big noisy things exempt from such political shenanigans... or will the EU or should I say the greater European state remember what "Good Old Blighty" and eventually the Cousins from across the water, did for them in the late Thirties...?

And what about our 5.5mm x £0.35p bullets will we need to start making these ourselves...

Or do you feel that nice Mr Junker will see that as to the common good for security of his near dictatorial type of EU Master State...? :ouch:

LowNSlow
27th Sep 2016, 15:23
This article give the impression that the EU forces have been quite successful in their last 6 campaigns:

http://www.iss.europa.eu/uploads/media/Brief_41_EU_military_operations.pdf

but on the other hand:

Eight inconvenient truths on Bosnia and EU policy in the Western Balkans | European Council on Foreign Relations (http://www.ecfr.eu/article/commentary_eight_inconvenient_truths_on_bosnia_and_eu_policy _in_the_west333)

oldchina
27th Sep 2016, 16:12
French nuclear force:

According to the UK bookies' odds there's about a one in four chance that Marine le Pen will get her hand on the red button next year.

zed3
27th Sep 2016, 17:14
IF it goes ahead and IF it gets financed, after much wheeling and dealing in Brussels, the one sensible decision which could be taken would to site the headquarters in Strasbourg to replace the second sitting of the EU parliament. This would pacify the French into abolishing the obscene cost of removal vans with paperwork and first class travel every month for staff and parliamentarians.
But then again... neither will probably happen and I do wonder whether the EU will still be here before all the talking has finished.
Happily, I am now back on The Island and we should soon be shot of all this nonsense

radeng
27th Sep 2016, 23:20
I seem to remember reading that back in 1982, the Belgians refused to sell small arms ammo to the UK. The Dutch, on the other hand, pulled some Goalkeeper radars off their ships to fit them on ships of the RN.

The Kiwis sent a frigate to Hong Kong to release an RN frigate for the Falklands...

One does wonder what would happen if the Argentinians had another go at the Falklands - if they had waited 6 months last time, Maggie would have sold enough of the Navy to have made it impossible to do anything.

The EU would do f*** all. The US under either Trump, Clinton or Obama the same.

Peter-RB
28th Sep 2016, 06:53
Me thinks the Lady who penned the report about the EU armed forces, see's the world through strangely Tinted spectacles...

Seems we have all missed the fantastic way the EU armed forces have performed........sadly the Dutch(read EU army) misread the situation in Bosnia..which resulted in a huge tragedy..

If thats the score of a successful EU army ..then we are all Doomed..!!

wiggy
28th Sep 2016, 07:08
One does wonder what would happen if the Argentinians had another go at the Falklands .....,......The EU would do f*** all..

TBF For the 82 punch up, we were, as now, in NATO and I don't remember SACEUR/SACLANT stepping in on our behalf - there might have been goings on behind the scenes but even so NATO were able to do f***all, as an entity.

As far as the US was concerned even then they were balancing our so called special relationship with South American politics...

FWIW we did get help and assistance from others in Europe, certainly more help than is on your list.

ORAC
28th Sep 2016, 07:22
The almost-an-EU-army plan (http://www.politico.eu/article/italy-proposes-joint-european-military-force-schengen-of-defense/)

Disorder in the ranks on EU defense plans (http://www.politico.eu/article/disorder-in-the-ranks-on-eu-defense-plans/)

denachtenmai
28th Sep 2016, 07:51
nemrytter, more than you think. Circulation for 2016
The Sun 1,787,096
Daily Mail 1,589,471 ;)
Metro 1,348,033
Daily Mirror 809,147
Daily Telegraph 472,033
Daily Star 470,369
Daily Express 408,700
The Times 404,155
i 271,859
Financial Times 198,237
Daily Record 176,892
The Guardian 164,163 :E

Peter-RB
28th Sep 2016, 10:56
Today's DM reports the UK Min of Def has scotched the idea of a EU Army by saying we will not agree, I wonder if Herr Junkers will ignore that refusal..as he may say we are leaving so cannot vote against it,
......if thats the case it seems Like the EU is a Dictatorship afterall, being run by Tinpot Political Dwarfs..

Nemrytter
28th Sep 2016, 11:34
I like how you think that, because I think the Daily Heil is a steaming pile of turd, that somehow I will find the Guardian interesting.:O
Both are badly written newspapers written by cretins for cretins. Just different types of cretin.:E
Still, is worrying to see the DM so high, presumably at least some of those readers do believe the factually incorrect nonsense that DM 'journos' write.

pax britanica
28th Sep 2016, 11:39
Its the EU heads of state who decide things not people like Junker, we of course want to veto the idea even though nothing would happen until after we are gone.
As far as I am concerned its an excellent idea-a lot of the top brass would be Brits because we have done most of the recent fighting due our various governments inability to let go of the apst.

as someone points out the French are likely to take a similar sceptic view and as we and the French (who we seem to be very close to these days military speaking) are the only two countries with Nukes we have the last word.
Given that any attack with Nukes on UK has a huge impact on France they might as well be our deterent as well as they have more than one nuke delivery vehicle unlike our pointless single SSBN type sub.

Can we really a afford substantial armed forces when we cannot afford the NHS and care for the elderly-not really and the result is armed forces inadequately equipped and stretched too thin (the rational for an EU army, and airforce and navy)

if anyone saw the documentary on Helmland recently that summed up our forces, good brave guys (and girls ) with useless outdated equipment left on their own to deal with a very nasty problem . Our troops took over a town from the Danish army who were keeping things in check with the taliban as they had 100 plus troops , 8 fifty cal brownings and lots of infantry rockets while our 50 blokes had two light rifle calibre type machine guns and a couple of WW2 era mortars . Unsurprisingly they had a bloody hard time .

So we shouldn't get on our high horse too much about these cooperative enterprises, we cannot afford the Military we have got and we can't afford to properly equip it anyway

sitigeltfel
28th Sep 2016, 11:49
TBF For the 82 punch up, we were, as now, in NATO and I don't remember SACEUR/SACLANT stepping in on our behalf - there might have been goings on behind the scenes but even so NATO were able to do f***all, as an entity.

As far as the US was concerned even then they were balancing our so called special relationship with South American politics...

FWIW we did get help and assistance from others in Europe, certainly more help than is on your list.

Of course NATO did f*** all during the Falklands war. Its remit only extends North of the Tropic of Cancer, as laid out in article 5.

Maybe you should go look at a map!

blue up
28th Sep 2016, 12:01
[QUOTE]Can we really a afford substantial armed forces when we cannot afford the NHS and care for the elderly-not really and the result is armed forces inadequately equipped and stretched too thin (the rational for an EU army, and airforce and navy)

Well, we could save a few quid here and there...

denachtenmai
28th Sep 2016, 12:44
Nemrytter
Didn't mean to assign you to any paper:ouch:
It was just a lighthearted poke and don't let another person who "inhabits" these forums know that you think the Guardian is not interesting and written for cretins:eek:
It's the fount of all knowledge don'tya know?

wiggy
28th Sep 2016, 12:55
Sitigeltfel

Fair cop, perhaps, I wouldn't have expected NATO to have rolled the tanks but it might have been nice to have had some adjustments to "commitments".

Nevertheless the comment made that the Dutch are the only one's in Europe that "helped out" around The FI conflict is just wrong...

yellowtriumph
28th Sep 2016, 13:15
I like how you think that, because I think the Daily Heil is a steaming pile of turd, that somehow I will find the Guardian interesting.:O
Both are badly written newspapers written by cretins for cretins. Just different types of cretin.:E
Still, is worrying to see the DM so high, presumably at least some of those readers do believe the factually incorrect nonsense that DM 'journos' write.
I read the Daily Mail, so I'm sad to see you think I'm automatically a 'cretin' as you put it.

Trossie
28th Sep 2016, 13:28
yt, Nem believes everything that is written by the IPCC. (Insert the word 'cretin' where appropriate.)

PDR1
28th Sep 2016, 14:01
Sitigeltfel
Nevertheless the comment made that the Dutch are the only one's in Europe that "helped out" around The FI conflict is just wrong...

Indeed - the French gave a LOT of technical help during the FI conflict. Most of it not to the British side, of course.

America have vast amounts of help, from satelite and other intel to missiles, fuel and use of facilities at Ascension. They also handed us the ALE40 chaff & flare installation from the AV-8A for use on our SHARs. They actually offered far more than we wanted to accept, so I don't think anything is wanting in that respect.

PDR

LTNman
28th Sep 2016, 14:08
I can just see it, someone calls for the EU army to intervene. The 27 members have a series of meetings then after 2 years it goes to the vote. 13 yes and 14 no.

sitigeltfel
28th Sep 2016, 14:30
Indeed - the French gave a LOT of technical help during the FI conflict. Most of it not to the British side, of course.

America have vast amounts of help, from satelite and other intel to missiles, fuel and use of facilities at Ascension. They also handed us the ALE40 chaff & flare installation from the AV-8A for use on our SHARs. They actually offered far more than we wanted to accept, so I don't think anything is wanting in that respect.

PDR

The UK Defence Secretary at the time thinks differently. But what would he know?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1387576/How-France-helped-us-win-Falklands-war-by-John-Nott.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1387576/How-France-helped-us-win-Falklands-war-by-John-Nott.html)

SMT Member
28th Sep 2016, 18:41
I wouldn't have expected NATO to have rolled the tanks but it might have been nice to have had some adjustments to "commitments".

Then you've misunderstood what NATO is, and what it isn't, about. The treaty was deliberately written so, that members wouldn't be obliged - legally or morally - to support another members colonial problems. Whilst the Falklands is not a colony in the traditional sense, particularly as there is no indigenous population, other NATO members would understandably be hard pressed seeing the logic in joining the defence or liberation, of a few strategically unimportant islands in the South Atlantic. It was UKs war to fight, which they did brilliantly, with varying degrees of help from her friends and allies, albeit it must be said the help was in no way a deciding, or even marginally crucial, factor.

West Coast
29th Sep 2016, 04:15
Any chance this new Army might save American taxpayers a couple of nickels?

Very Trump like VAPA.

Lonewolf_50
29th Sep 2016, 13:40
I can just see it, someone calls for the EU army to intervene. The 27 members have a series of meetings then after 2 years it goes to the vote. 13 yes and 14 no.
Nailed it in one. (It was hard enough in NATO when it was 16 nations, I can see the EU army having greater, not less, difficulty with arriving at a decision).

recceguy
5th Oct 2016, 06:05
Oh but they are, the Paris shootings were done by European Citizens as was the Nice truck massacre.
No, no and no - they were arabs, to start.
The fact that they might have been issued at some moment of last year or the year before, with Belgian or French papers, is a minor detail - like the brand of the jeans they were wearing this day.
And the best proof, is that in my big airline, bi-national cabin crew do introduce themselves as fellow citizens from my country when I do meet them... and as Tunisians or Moroccans when meeting some Middle-East Captains, of which we do have a couple. And when the said Captains - who are not idiots - question this, the answer is "no worry Sir, it's only for papers, not important" !!!!!

Another subject :

I can just see it, someone calls for the EU army to intervene. The 27 members have a series of meetings then after 2 years it goes to the vote. 13 yes and 14
Totally agree - and that's why I'm proud to be from a country (the only one in Europe) with an independent nuclear strike force and assorted submarines, a nuclear aircraft carrier, also aircraft and troops which we have been sending all over the world in the past 30 years to help maintaining some sort of order (Mali, Niger and Central Africa recently, Libya where we were first) without the need to ask to other countries or even our own Parliament.
The US no longer make any mistake in recognising it, please read again and again :
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10277510/Syria-John-Kerry-slaps-Britain-in-face-as-he-calls-France-oldest-allies.html

sitigeltfel
5th Oct 2016, 06:24
No, no and no - they were arabs, to start.
The fact that they might have been issued at some moment of last year or the year before, with Belgian or French papers, is a minor detail - like the brand of the jeans they were wearing this day.

A commom misconception. Tunisians, Moroccans etc. class themselves as Berbers, not Arabs. The ones I employ certainly do.

ZeBedie
5th Oct 2016, 09:36
I don't think procurement of arms will be any bother at all. We have a defence industry of our own and we are on good military terms with the USA.

engineer(retard)
5th Oct 2016, 10:14
Totally agree - and that's why I'm proud to be from a country (the only one in Europe) with an independent nuclear strike force and assorted submarines, a nuclear aircraft carrier, also aircraft and troops which we have been sending all over the world in the past 30 years to help maintaining some sort of order (Mali, Niger and Central Africa recently, Libya where we were first) without the need to ask to other countries or even our own Parliament.
The US no longer make any mistake in recognising it, please read again and again :

Yep, they changed the name of freedom fires to French fries in your honour

recceguy
5th Oct 2016, 14:02
What a good example - an elaborate assertion, with facts - and a joke in return.

So typical of people thinking they have the right to do everything - sometimes it doesn't work , like Vietnam.

A common misconception. Tunisians, Moroccans etc. class themselves as Berbers, not Arabs. The ones I employ certainly do

You, as a foreigner, are going to teach me that sort of things ? First I'm glad for you to be rich enough to employ staff at your house.
Now and for ever, they are arabs (or sarrasins, bicots, crouilles, ratons, melons, momos, gris, reubeu, racaille, whatever, we all know what they are, no matter how they try to camouflage themselves) and as you seem to know France so well, what did happen this year in Ajaccio and Sisco - and I'm proud to be coming from there ?

Anyway, sigel, thank you for putting the record on track about the help which was supplied by France to England regarding the Falklands war... what did happen on the mainland down there was our industry doing its own war, as it happened with South Africa a couple of years after ...

Fairdealfrank
5th Oct 2016, 20:34
Now and for ever, they are arabs (or sarrasins, bicots, crouilles, ratons, melons, momos, gris, reubeu, racaille, whatever, we all know what they are, no matter how they try to camouflage themselves) and as you seem to know France so well, what did happen this year in Ajaccio and Sisco - and I'm proud to be coming from there ?Certainly familiar with the word "racaille", it roughly translates as "scum".

It was infamously used by Nicholas Sarkozy, when he was home secretary, to describe the residents of the poorer suburbs north and east of Paris. He later went on to be president and allegedly wants to do so again.

Apart from the thread drift, there is no way that France would hand over control of its nuclear deterrent to the EU, and rightly so. As for the EU army, it is doubtful that France would be a part of it if it ever materialises. Just like the UK, why would France feel a need to be part of it. As the only worthwhile armed services in Europe after Brexit, all the burdens fall to it, for what extra benefit?

Who do you are kidding Mr Junker? You won't be in charge, Capt Mainwaring will be, and fittingly so, as the EU army will be very much like Dad's Army

Piltdown Man
5th Oct 2016, 22:38
There will be a European Defence Force. It will have a very expensive headquarters somewhere, lots of staff, many flags and lots of printers. The army might even invent a special Euro-march. It will dish out medals like mad and the whole thing will cost of fortune. It will probably be run by Maltese General with lots of stars and maybe, just to make things fair, a Luxembourger Admiral and Irish Air Marshal. Each will have made their mark in various military campaigns over the years and known for their tactical knowledge and ability. The citizens of Europe will soon be able to sleep soundly knowing that their borders will be fully protected.

PM

Peter-RB
6th Oct 2016, 17:03
As long as its not a walk like a Goose..:=

radeng
6th Oct 2016, 22:56
Recceguy,

I have a Muslim friend who was born in Morocco and is a nationalised Frenchman. His favourite wine is Gigondas, his favourite whisky is Lagavullin, his favourite gin is Plymouth, he eats pork and andouillette. He says that if ever Sharia law is introduced in France, he is leaving, and the trouble with the British is that they will not force the deportation of Muslim fundamentals......

He is almost right wing enough to vote for Le Pen.....And, like me, believes that a European Army is an expensive disaster being set up to spend EU tax payers money for something that cannot really do anything useful except keep down the civil EU population if they object................

One hopes that recceguy is correct and that France keeps a very firm hold on their nuclear deterrent....although I do believe that the French are not stupid enough to let go of that hold.

engineer(retard)
7th Oct 2016, 10:34
Anyone else receiving PM from Recceguy?

My little fellow

The beautiful thing with the anglo-saxons is that, even we have been on their side thirty times, they will always come back to the same thing. Yes, I'm proud our President decided not to go to Irak in 2003 - that was the useless war, with weapons of mass destruction as an utter lie. Now the whole area is chaos, as our President and Prime Minister had been warning about it.
But US need chaos everywhere in order to look attractive.
Since that, soldiers of my country have been in Libya (first) in Mali, Niger and Central Africa (ever heard about Operation Barkhane ?)
I can tell you first hand that now in the multinational briefings of the Middle-East, the Brits are constantly sidelined by the Americans, to the benefits of the French. Simply because your country is militarily out now, and you know it perfectly. And once Scotland will have been removed from it, it will become even smaller. Sep 2013 with the UK Parliament refusing to go to war - that will not go under the carpet so easily.
By the way you nuclear bombs are American ones, as the missiles launching them... and you have been without nuclear bombers and aircraft carriers for some time.
No wonder the Indians bought the Rafale by the way.

Best knock the French fries off your shoulder if you want to be taken seriously. I have heard of Operation Barkhane, were you aware that your little fellow president requested British assistance with for this operation this year. :ok:

Fairdealfrank
7th Oct 2016, 22:55
Recceguy,

I have a Muslim friend who was born in Morocco and is a nationalised Frenchman. His favourite wine is Gigondas, his favourite whisky is Lagavullin, his favourite gin is Plymouth, he eats pork and andouillette. He says that if ever Sharia law is introduced in France, he is leaving, and the trouble with the British is that they will not force the deportation of Muslim fundamentals......

He is almost right wing enough to vote for Le Pen.....And, like me, believes that a European Army is an expensive disaster being set up to spend EU tax payers money for something that cannot really do anything useful except keep down the civil EU population if they object................

Sounds like a thoroughly reasonable chap, a proper Frenchman.

One hopes that recceguy is correct and that France keeps a very firm hold on their nuclear deterrent....although I do believe that the French are not stupid enough to let go of that hold.

Of course it will!

Best knock the French fries off your shoulder if you want to be taken seriously. I have heard of Operation Barkhane, were you aware that your little fellow president requested British assistance with for this operation this year.

Ah, the sign of an even personality: a chip/frite/french fry on both shoulders.

recceguy
8th Oct 2016, 13:25
I have a Muslim friend who was born in Morocco and is a nationalised Frenchman
Would you be good enough to inform your friend that he is not French, no matter what he can figures ?
Reminds me of some characters, quoted as saying "some of my best friends are Jewish" ...
As for me, I don't have such friends, so I acknowledge to be missing some cultural enrichment.

For those wondering about governmental control of the French nukes, rest in peace.
I was flying those pieces of weaponry (Nagasaki x 15) and ... yes, it was quite serious monitoring, would you believe it ?

Nemrytter
8th Oct 2016, 15:14
As for me, I don't have such friends, so I acknowledge to be missing some cultural enrichment.I'm sure the lack of friendship from a bigoted oaf such as yourself keeps hordes of horrible immigrants awake at night.

Seriously, you're an abhorrent human being.

engineer(retard)
8th Oct 2016, 15:57
Another PM from my little mange-tout:

Thank you for broadcasting my reasonably smart comments about a couple of things - without answering to me by the way - so more people will take advantage of it.
I would not have been expecting else from a country where reporting and back-stabbing have been the norm for ever.
Yes, yes, Barkhane would not have been possible without British assistance .... keep dreaming.

Talking about shoulders, be sure I will be on your back for some time.

Anytime baby.

I'm surprised your President didn't inform you that he had asked for British assistance with Barkhane, perhaps he was worried you would disapprove. I've never had my own stalker before, have you got big tits?