PDA

View Full Version : Has Jeremy Kyle unmasked the culprit?

piperboy84
23rd Sep 2016, 09:54
I am currently on holiday overseas without access to UK TV channels, prior to my departure I became aware of a mystery unfolding on the Jeremy Kyle show wherein one of the female members of a traveling family residing in a caravan had taken a shit in the fridge. Upon discovery of the offending object located between the cold cuts and bottles of Buckfast the family matriarch found it necessary to enlist the services of daytime talk show host Jeremy Kyle to quiz her fellow family members about the incident with a view to unmasking the culprit. The investigation progressed to the point of them all agreeing to take a lie detector test, unfortunately the results of said test had not been released prior to my departure which has left me in a state of great suspense as to the final outcome. Any updates from fellow pruners would be greatly appreciated. I understand that an audience member has pointed out a mitigating circumstance, specifically, that the fridge and toilet in that model and vintage of caravan are similar in appearance and can easily be confused, nonetheless I would still like to get to the bottom of this.

TURIN
23rd Sep 2016, 09:57
I think you are in a minority....of one.

RAT 5
23rd Sep 2016, 10:01
...traveling family residing in a caravan had taken a shit in the fridge.
I would still like to get to the bottom of this.

Be careful what you wish for.

ZH875
23rd Sep 2016, 10:06
I have been informed that it was none of the 'contestants' on the show wot dunnit.

Peter-RB
23rd Sep 2016, 10:27
Piperboy..

Please get a life on your return..:=

sycamore
23rd Sep 2016, 11:11
It was found to be a chocolate eclair...

treadigraph
23rd Sep 2016, 11:20
Close - someone though it was a chocolate éclair and ate it...

horatio_b
23rd Sep 2016, 11:26
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1795607/jeremy-kyles-most-bonkers-mystery-is-finally-solved-as-the-lie-detector-results-are-revealed/

TWT
23rd Sep 2016, 11:30
Who gives a sh*t ?

(That is your question,apparently :rolleyes:)