PDA

View Full Version : Breast feeding black woman shot by Police in Atlanta

nomorecatering
23rd Sep 2016, 08:01
Atlanta Officer Kills Black Woman, Injures Child, Following Breastfeeding Argument (http://baltimoregazette.com/atlanta-officer-kills-black-woman-following-breastfeeding-argument/)

I am by no means a subscriber to the "Black Victim" mentality, but one has to wonder WTF is going on in the US when someone can get shot for breast feeding in public.

It does seem there is a serious problem in the US that is more deep seated than a simple lack of professionalism displayed by numerous police departments throughout the US.

TURIN
23rd Sep 2016, 08:15
Looks like someone is trying to incite another riot. (Not the OP).
Exactly the same story here from NY.

Police Officer kills Breastfeeding Baby (http://nationalreport.net/nyc-police-officer-kills-baby-breastfeeding-argument/)

TURIN
23rd Sep 2016, 08:20
It appears to be a spoof report.

Sallyann1234
23rd Sep 2016, 08:43
Yes it's a spoof, but a dangerous one. What are the motives for publishing something like this?

Most spoofs are meant to be funny. This one is just sick, and judging from the responses has succeeded in aggravating the situation. .

TURIN
23rd Sep 2016, 08:48
What are the motives for publishing something like this?

It sells advertising space on their website. They're no different to The Daily Heil, Sexpress or The Sun. So called UK newspapers that sell thousands every day but commit the same crime of distributing misinformation. Sell more copies get more revenue. Its a sick world and these 'journos' have no morals.

ExXB
23rd Sep 2016, 09:49
Originally posted over two years ago, and denounced as a hoax.

KenV
23rd Sep 2016, 12:48
Yes it's a spoof, but a dangerous one. What are the motives for publishing something like this?
Most spoofs are meant to be funny. This one is just sick, and judging from the responses has succeeded in aggravating the situation.You apparently haven't read The Onion lately. And depending on your political bent, what Charlie Hebdo routinely publishes is no different or far worse.

SASless
23rd Sep 2016, 13:53
If one believes anything the Onion prints....it is not the Onion that has a problem!

Just as Military folks get to enjoy "Duffle Blog" for their Satire....the Onion is really good at what they do.

That they catch a lot of fish with their bait only makes it all the more humorous!

Here's the latest from Duffle Blog....about the Minnesota Terror Attack.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/09/mall-terror-attack-thwarted-by-hero-activist/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Duffel%20Blog&utm_content=Report:%20Terror%20attack%20stopped%20by%20heroi c%20activist%20who%20established%20safe%20space%20in%20local %20mall

chuks
23rd Sep 2016, 14:15
Years ago there was a company named "Pace" that made CB radios. They did a two-panel full-page ad showing a woman with a flat who called for help, when within minutes a man from the Automobile Association was there to help. The slogan was something like, "With a Pace CB you have the world at your fingertips."

The National Lampoon then did a parody. Same first scene, but for the "after" one the Hells Angels were raping her, the blacks were stealing the radio, the Puerto Ricans were stealing the tires ... and the slogan was "With a Pack CB you've got the world by the tits," as if the bad guys were monitoring distress calls.

Ms. magazine singled out one advert every month for being sexist, but for one month they picked this parody ad, unable to tell that it was a parody! No nooky for a week after I told my little feminist friend that the Lampoon was smarter than Ms., so there!

SASless
23rd Sep 2016, 15:03
To fully appreciate good Satire One must have a sense of humor!

mickjoebill
23rd Sep 2016, 15:57
The sad fact is that it is not surprising to hear of such a shocking headline.

In the USA citizens are being killed for doing nothing.

Mickjoebill

racedo
23rd Sep 2016, 18:03

Just like Iraq in 2003 then...............

Gertrude the Wombat
23rd Sep 2016, 19:43
Well no, not quite, in Iraq in 2003 the USA citizens weren't being killed for doing nothing, they were being killed for invading someone else's country.

lomapaseo
23rd Sep 2016, 20:08

The sad fact is that it is not surprising to hear of such a shocking headline.

Mickjoebill

Please come over and visit us

but what ever you do, don't do nothing

that should prove a point

BlankBox
23rd Sep 2016, 21:51
...why do I find the OP alias and this topic humorous ?? :suspect:

racedo
23rd Sep 2016, 21:54
Gertrude :D:D

SASless
23rd Sep 2016, 22:32
I am confused.....if One gets killed for doing nothing....how come our Welfare Roles (the Dole) are so large?

I smell a Rat in all this!

FLCH
23rd Sep 2016, 23:07
I'm going to get shot then over and over again........