PDA

View Full Version : Jetway Degree Program

Piloto Maluco
13th Sep 2016, 22:19
Hi folks,

Someone has already heard about this course?
What do you think about it?

http://www.flyeft.com/jetway-degree-program

Regards

CaptainSpock
16th Sep 2016, 14:27
It's most likely the way SF and his wife are re-branding the old EFT integrated program (after most of the previous students left or treated to sue the school) and their (unsuccessful) "airline program".
You can expect a couple of deposit fees to be paid upfront ($2000 for the CPL, $1000 for IR or CFI...) reimbursable up to 6 months before the starting date of the courses... just like in the golden days of EFT.
My favorite part:
"Total remuneration, during the internship periods are expected to be in the region of $60,000 (as of July 2016)".
=> That's 3 times the starting salary of a FO on some regional airlines...

Piloto Maluco
1st Oct 2016, 11:28
It's most likely the way SF and his wife are re-branding the old EFT integrated program (after most of the previous students left or treated to sue the school) and their (unsuccessful) "airline program".
You can expect a couple of deposit fees to be paid upfront ($2000 for the CPL, $1000 for IR or CFI...) reimbursable up to 6 months before the starting date of the courses... just like in the golden days of EFT.
My favorite part:
"Total remuneration, during the internship periods are expected to be in the region of $60,000 (as of July 2016)".
=> That's 3 times the starting salary of a FO on some regional airlines...

thank you for your feedback CaptainSpock

Apitu
1st Oct 2016, 17:10
I don't know nothing about this path, but I think that they are talking about the all internship period, instructor+first officer, which will be at least 2.5/3 years. So actually is 20.000$/year, if you're lucky.