PDA

View Full Version : DGCA exam application help

skratche
13th Sep 2016, 16:57
Guys I just applied for nav Oct session and made the fee payment online.
I received SMS confirmation that amount was deducted from my bank account. However I've yet to receive an application temp. ID or a "successful application" confirmation email. It's been 3hrs since I applied. Isn't the process instantaneous?Meaning you get an email immediately after submission of application?
I tried checking whether I could print the form but it says there isn't any form available. Neither have I been automatically credited back the fees (yet).

Please advise how I should proceed…I really need to get this resolved ASAP. The deadline for application is 18th, so I don't have much time left.

lastace
14th Sep 2016, 16:03
Hi,

I have had a similar experience and mailed CEO. I have received a reply which says that a temp id is not generated if the payment has not reached the account. I've been advised that a failed payment would revert to account within two working days and that I may apply afresh.

Waiting with bated breath. You may also like to send a mail. They would look into this more seriously if the problem is not one off.

skratche
15th Sep 2016, 03:25
Ok great thanks for the reply.

lastace
15th Sep 2016, 18:15
Welcome. May I request you to apprise in case the case is resolved?
Thanks.

skratche
25th Sep 2016, 01:27
Welcome. May I request you to apprise in case the case is resolved?
Thanks.

Ok here's an update. It's been over a week now. I had emailed them as you advised and got a response saying I would be automatically refunded in a few days. Well no such luck yet...
You think I should email them again?

skratche
27th Sep 2016, 14:38
Update #2: I was refunded in full this morning. Exactly two weeks after the incident.

So if this happens to you, don't worry you'll be refunded .... eventually.