PDA

View Full Version : Grupo One Air in Malaga - Past Experiences?

gceyg
13th Sep 2016, 15:32
Hi guys!

Just looking for a bit of past experiences on these.

Website and aircraft look amazing but past experiences is critical. I am thinking of doing my CPL MEIR here.

https://www.grupooneair.com/

Thanks in advance!

aviador35
14th Sep 2016, 10:04
Hi!

Just finished my ME/IR CPL last August there, I can give you a positive feedback, I was in another flight schools and here you don't have problems, the airplanes are very good and the enviroment are incredible, you have an international airport and glass cockpit, wich is you really need to be an airline pilot. And also you have the beach! haha

Really, I haven't been big problems there, just one or two flight delayed by wind but no more.

I recommend you travel to the school to meet them.

gceyg
15th Sep 2016, 09:38
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Would anyone have their view? I take everything you said as valuable however I am prone to look over it as it says this is your very first post, joined recently and from Malaga itself. I hope you don't mind but I take that with a pinch of salt as anyone can set up an account.

However I do appreciate you taking the times.

Anyone else have any experiences?

aviador35
19th Sep 2016, 19:19
I can understand you.

It was my first time looking this forum for the airlines recruitment process info, and just I saw your post and try to help you, my account is from Malaga because I live there!

Spanish pilots also have another forum so I think it's difficult for you to have another reply, but hope you will have it.

In anycase, best luck on your training.

PilotLZ
22nd Sep 2016, 13:11
aviador35, thank you for sharing your experience. As I am seriously considering Grupo One Air for my ME IR CPL, I would greatly appreciate some more feedback on your experience.
Did you go full-time or part-time? How long did the course take you from beginning to completion? Did you get to visit any major airports other than Malaga? Generally, was there a lot of cross-country involved or was all flying mainly around Malaga?
Thanks in advance for your help!

aviador35
8th Dec 2016, 12:55
PilotLZ, I saw your post right now, but if you are still interested to go there I can share my experience about your question. I flew to some big airports, LEZL, LEIB, LEAM, LEJR, LEGR, LELC, GEML... just to say a few. The time you need to complete the courses it depends on many factors, your availability, weather, etc... email or phone the school to ask about that is the best option to solve your doubts about that.

lucyneo
9th Apr 2017, 09:15
Hi PilotLZ Im just wondering where did you end up doing your training; did you end up going to One Air in Málaga? deciding between there and FTE Jerez... is it worth paying doublé te amount of money?

topikito
27th Apr 2017, 14:03
Hey there! I'm wondering the same as @lucyneo - any updates?

Scorpion7
10th Sep 2017, 10:36
hello mates,
I would like to have feedback on Grupo One air Malaga.I am planning to do my CPL training with them this september.

Enki.eve
16th Feb 2018, 19:42
i am also asking?