PDA

View Full Version : An Announcement

Snigs
2nd Jul 2002, 22:07
Hi folks.

It would seem that the little "Sniglet" enjoyed the Gatbash PPRuNe Band so much that he decided he would independently go in search for more Rock & Roll (He was dancing after all!!!).

He (yes, a boy) was born on 1st July (6 weeks early) at a weight of 5lb 6oz (2.439kg). Mrs Snigs did a wonderful job on just "gas & air." I'm really proud of her and she's doing well.

The Sniglet (named Harvey) is in intensive care with a ventilator helping him breathe, otherwise he's fine, and he's growing stronger as I type.

I'll let you know when he comes home!

fantom
2nd Jul 2002, 22:13
very good. hope you have a pprune sniglet badge for him. (by the way, I know what causes this...it is the water).

best wishes.

:)

MisNomer
2nd Jul 2002, 22:41
Congratulations!!

:)

redsnail
2nd Jul 2002, 23:09
Fantastic news Snigs.
Please give my regards to Mrs Snigs. Guess you win the Gut comp now huh? ;)

InFinRetirement
3rd Jul 2002, 06:57
Congratulations Snigs. Our first GatBash baby! Errr, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Let's see......that will be March 2003 ;)

Brilliant news mate.

nasib
3rd Jul 2002, 07:13
Congratulations to the Snigs family!

Now stop messing about and get yourself a proper job:D

All the best

Flypuppy
3rd Jul 2002, 08:03
Good team effort there!

All the very best wishes from Myself Mrs Flypuppy and Flypuppette

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin3.gif

GoGirl
3rd Jul 2002, 09:23
So this is what the Gatbash does to some people :D

Many congratulations!!

GoGirl

flapsforty
3rd Jul 2002, 09:29
Welcome to the world Harvey!
http://www.stopstart.btinternet.co.uk/sm/luvdup.gif

Your parents are wonderful people, so you're ahead on that front, little one. Please get big & strong soon, and tell your Dad to get a piccie on here ASAP!
Lots and lots of kisses from Auntie Flaps.

PilotsPal
3rd Jul 2002, 11:06
Delighted to read your good news. Best wishes to all.

G SXTY
3rd Jul 2002, 12:15
Many congrats Snigs!

To celebrate, I'll off home to practice for a little SXTY.:D

pjdj777
3rd Jul 2002, 13:18
You belter!!!

Well done Mr and Mrs Snigs from Mrs PJ and myself, I'll be wetting the babies head later on.

Oh, and welcome Harvey, our newest, youngest pilot-to-be :D

AerBabe
3rd Jul 2002, 16:17
Very very many congratulations to both of you!
Remember, steer clear of the helicopter wallpaper, and the aeroplane mobile over the cot ;)
Look forward to meeting him at the next bash :D

Firestorm
3rd Jul 2002, 20:00
Well done the Snigs's!! Somehow missed you at the Gatbash - maybe because you're male, and I was looking the other way!!! Congratulations one and all!:) :) :D

Snigs
16th Jul 2002, 08:41
Thanks everyone for your kind words :)

Just to say that Snigs Jnr. and Mrs Snigs came home from hospital on Sunday and we're all doing fine, and discovering what it's like to be a family. :D

And a question, why do little boys wait until their nappy is off before doing the business??? :eek:

Flypuppy
16th Jul 2002, 09:35
Trust me it isnt just little boys who do that. Little girls are just as bad...:rolleyes:

The Nr Fairy
16th Jul 2002, 10:21
We put wooden flooring down instead of carpets downstairs.

Amazing how much crap ( in the literal and figurative meanings ) you can put on it, then one wipe and it's gone !

redsnail
16th Jul 2002, 17:08
Concrete's better. Just hose it out. A bit tough on the skull and other such bits. :D