PDA

View Full Version : 757 Tu Midair condolences

BLEKE
2nd Jul 2002, 18:14
All my thoughts go out to the relatives of all involved, especially to the family of Paul. I have had the pleasure of being his co-pilot on numerous flights when I was based in BAH.I am sure he will be missed by all who knew him.

Nightrider
2nd Jul 2002, 21:24
Whatever the reason was for this tragedy, it does not bring anyone back, families and loved ones are left to suffer.

My thoughts are with you...

ramsrc
3rd Jul 2002, 06:46
Sincere and heartfelt condolences to everyone involved in this terrible tragedy.

It is difficult to think of something to say at a time like this...

So many people and families affected from all across the globe.
So many young lives, so much potential lost.

It makes me feel sick and sad inside. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Pegasus77
3rd Jul 2002, 09:56
Horrible und like it seems right now completely unnecessary accident...

My thoughts are with the pilots, their families, colleages and offcourse all the passengers and their relatives.

P77

nosefirsteverytime
3rd Jul 2002, 22:50
sincere condolences to all involved:(

Lon More
3rd Jul 2002, 23:10
My condolences to the families, friends and colleagues of all who died.
Also to the controllers involved who will spend the rest of their lives re-living the event.

Wedge
4th Jul 2002, 00:23
Very sad. Sympathies to the friends and families of all the victims, and all those here who knew the pilots involved.

:(

RIP

seupp
4th Jul 2002, 00:51
RIP

sirwa69
4th Jul 2002, 06:05
What a waste

Paul and Ami were the lovely couple I met at a friends house last Christmas. She was heavily pregnant and he was a pleasure to talk to. They seemed to have everything they wanted, and now this. No words can express the full horror of this for Ami. Her friends have rallied around and are taking care of her and their three young children, Aycee 8, Christina 3 and James 4 months.
They are going to have a dreadful next few months even with all the support. My heart goes out to them.

I did not know Brant but I imagine his wife Deneen is also devastated at the moment, sincerest condolences to her as well.

tug3
4th Jul 2002, 08:11
Heartfelt condolences both to those who have lost loved ones and also to the friends and colleagues of those touched by this tragic event. Our thoughts are with you all.

Rgds
T3

Mevrick
4th Jul 2002, 08:43
My sincere condolences to all involved!:(

R.I.P.

ironbutt57
4th Jul 2002, 11:48
Been a horrible tragedy for us all....we're a close knit bunch here..

fireflybob
4th Jul 2002, 13:01
We pray for all those involved with this tragedy.

I am Not There:-

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die

Anon

driftdown
5th Jul 2002, 14:39
Sincere condolences to all the families who lost loved ones in this dreadful tragedy.

And my sympathy to the ATC Controller, who was covering this sector at this time.