PDA

View Full Version : Hard Left or Hard Right?

ORAC
2nd Sep 2016, 16:51
Right-Wingers Have Better Sex Lives - Guido Fawkes Guido Fawkes (http://order-order.com/2016/09/02/right-wingers-consistently-better-shggers/)

The hard-left is not living up to its name. According to a new YouGov poll, just 66% of left-wingers are satisfied with their sex lives, compared to 73% of people who describe themselves as “very right wing”. YouGov surveyed five countries and found a trend – right-wingers were more likely to be happy with their sex lives. Some other key poll findings: Labour supporters enjoy going down, which is probably a good thing at the moment. They’re also more likely to like spanking, though that could just be Simon Danczuk. LibDem supporters prefer watching others – well they’re not getting any action themselves.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/02/13/50-shades-left-and-right-sex-and-politics-britain/

Lonewolf_50
2nd Sep 2016, 16:57
People always tell the truth when answering surveys about sex and their sex lives.
Right. :rolleyes:

Sue Vêtements
2nd Sep 2016, 17:10
Right Wingers are probably more satisfied because it's generally more complicated when you have an actual partner.

UniFoxOs
2nd Sep 2016, 18:27
just 66% of left-wingers are satisfied with their ANYTHING YOU LIKE, compared to 73% of people who describe themselves as “very right wing”

Fixed that.

Hempy
2nd Sep 2016, 18:30
Right wingers are satisfied with Mrs Palm and her five daughters.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that they are satisfied with that situation. Desperate means call for desperate measures.

FakePilot
2nd Sep 2016, 18:42
So all those French movies are now considered right-wing propaganda?

Hempy
2nd Sep 2016, 18:52
As the French are known to be wankers, so it should be. You fit the category.

sitigeltfel
2nd Sep 2016, 18:54
Well, the UK left wingers are going to get plenty come the next election. They are going to be totally f****d, right, left and centre.

Hempy
2nd Sep 2016, 18:57
That's a big call. Based on fact or 'personal opinion'?

sitigeltfel
2nd Sep 2016, 19:06
That's a big call. Based on fact or 'personal opinion'?

For all those over on the SETI thread, there is already someone from another planet among us.

sitigeltfel
2nd Sep 2016, 19:13
So all those French movies are now considered right-wing propaganda?

The producer of Emmanuelle, Yves Rousset-Rouard, lives just along the road at his own winery. He also has Frances corkscrew museum there, some of them very "explicit".

vapilot2004
2nd Sep 2016, 20:52
For our American members of Prune, I should point out that, generally, right = left, and left = right when describing political views in our respective countries.

Pace
3rd Sep 2016, 21:42
Right wingers by nature will have more money and hence a greater choice of willing partners than left wingers

As the saying goes when poverty comes in through the door love goes out the window

Sad fact but true

A dinner in McDonald's won't have the same pull factor as being wined And dined in an exclusive restaurant

Eddie Dean
3rd Sep 2016, 22:33
Being both left and right I wonder where I fit.

Hempy has exposed himself as Middleton's Roustabout.

onetrack
4th Sep 2016, 10:54
So - does this mean the hard-left are really the soft left? Reminds me of the cougars old line - "A good man is hard to find - but finding a hard man is good". :)

Hempy
4th Sep 2016, 14:16
Eddie. Well done. You'll also have noted that Middletons rouseabout ended up with Middletons station. Funny that.

Eddie Dean
4th Sep 2016, 22:34
You just don't do irony at all

Gertrude the Wombat
4th Sep 2016, 22:43
For our American members of Prune, I should point out that, generally, right = left, and left = right when describing political views in our respective countries.
??? sorry, didn't get that. I thought the usual view was that by American standards everything European is "left" (with "commie" and "liberal" being alternative spellings) whereas by European standards everything American is "right".

vapilot2004
5th Sep 2016, 02:32
True enough, G. The point I was making is a liberal Euro is not the same thing as a liberal septic. Same is true for the conservative dichotomy that exists between the political spheres. I feel sure you already know this.

I guess what I was stumbling about to say (and likely what led to your calling me out) is that our left is right of your left and our right-wingers are left of your right leaning pols.