PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Executive

SnowPilot
30th Aug 2016, 18:30
Any info on these guys. They are looking for pilots. Schedule pay that sort of thing.

Black Sheep One
10th Sep 2016, 12:25
Yep, interested as well...

trancada
12th Sep 2016, 15:04
Did anyone previously work as a main airline pilot and decided to move for corporate ? Here in QATAR EXECUTIVE.
What is your opinion?

Delta12
13th Sep 2016, 22:16
Don't know much about Qatar Exec,

but heard from many sources that Qatar ist the worst amongst the middle east carriers..

Global_Global
14th Sep 2016, 12:06
Don't know much about Qatar Exec,

but heard from many sources that Qatar ist the worst amongst the middle east carriers..

I have heard from many sources that you are wrong..... Read the thread on the Middle East forum on Pprune and you will learn that EK and FlyDubai are the worst and that QR has improved a lot to become the carrier of choice for mainline at least in the Middle East, not sure of Executive but they are part of the same company. :}

Luibar
23rd Sep 2016, 02:25
Well, Qatar Airways is probably the best in ME right now. But, what about QATAR EXECUTIVE? Aren't they a separate operation from QR? I see they are advertising even for A310 and A340. Wasn't those aircrafts with Amiri?

RVRRVR
23rd Sep 2016, 17:10
Hi,

There is a job offer for non type rated captains on CL600/BD700/G5/G450/G550/G650.

I'm interested in this position and would like to know everything about it. Roster, Salary, benefits, etc...

Many thanks

SnowPilot
28th Sep 2016, 00:50
I haven't found a thing.

Anybody find anything?

Schedule pay any of that stuff?

Luibar
28th Sep 2016, 15:54
It seems to be the best well kept secret in aviation... :E

mach92
29th Sep 2016, 08:12
3 guys in the last month left from TAG Asia for Qatar.

Heard better pay/benefits/time off

SnowPilot
29th Sep 2016, 13:00
Wish I could find what any of them are. :)

tony the jesus
29th Sep 2016, 15:20
Heard from a friend working for a small european business jet operator, that the conditions arenīt that great. I recall something to do with Executive arm being separated from Qatar Airways. In any case, this is second hand information. To me personally, the worst part of it is the 24/7 standby roster.

Global_Global
30th Sep 2016, 11:31
Heard from a friend working for a small european business jet operator, that the conditions arenīt that great. I recall something to do with Executive arm being separated from Qatar Airways. In any case, this is second hand information. To me personally, the worst part of it is the 24/7 standby roster.

Thanks for sharing second hand information from a friend who doesn't work there! Really useful! :(

tony the jesus
30th Sep 2016, 11:51
I think he just had a chat with someone working there, but I cannot precise. As someone said, its the best kept secret in aviation.

Luibar
30th Sep 2016, 15:15
So, we can assume that despite being advertised at QR careers website, it is not related to QR the airline. The best way to find out more about the T&C on offer is to apply.