PDA

View Full Version : F-Air in Czechia

Ihatemondays
23rd Aug 2016, 19:12
Just wondered whether anyone had any experience with F-air in Czechia recently and could give me any feedback. Im thinking of going there to do my ME/IR/CPL. Thanks in advance

Walkersat
5th Sep 2016, 16:20
Hi ;
I am thinking about going there for zero-ATPL program but I have no idea if it is a good place or not. According to facebook accounts (they share all of the students and their success) and the video about flight school it seems a nice place ,but of course we cannot be sure with these.. =/ It is a serious decision ,it's a lot of money.. So we have to be sure ..

So ; can anybody has an experience with F-Air ? Please....

cefey
31st Oct 2016, 01:07
I would suggest to look somewhere else. I went there to re-validate my licenses - never again. Chaos, tried to charge me more then I flew for, bunch of lies and excuses.

Due to bankruptcy of my first flight school, I had to change schools quite many times. This is by far one of the worst... maybe the worst experience I´ve had.

If you looking for a school in Europe, go for Aerodynamics Malaga. I did my conversion from FAA to EASA there, re-validated my licenses there couple of times. Few mates of mine did the same. Only good experience with them. Nothing bad to say, at all. Decent prices as well. Slightly more expensive then f-air, but sooo worth it!

pilot1189
8th Nov 2016, 17:48
Hello,

I am planning to go there also for my ME/IR renewal. Could you tell more about your experience with the school?

I would suggest to look somewhere else. I went there to re-validate my licenses - never again. Chaos, tried to charge me more then I flew for, bunch of lies and excuses.

Due to bankruptcy of my first flight school, I had to change schools quite many times. This is by far one of the worst... maybe the worst experience I´ve had.

If you looking for a school in Europe, go for Aerodynamics Malaga. I did my conversion from FAA to EASA there, re-validated my licenses there couple of times. Few mates of mine did the same. Only good experience with them. Nothing bad to say, at all. Decent prices as well. Slightly more expensive then f-air, but sooo worth it!