PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Study Group in London

itchy kitchin
1st Jul 2002, 21:24
Is there anyone interested in forming an ATPL study group in the west London area?
I am interested in getting together with like (aviation) minded chaps or chapesses who want to share knowledge and possibly help each other out for upcoming exams. I think it may help cut down some of the ambiguity that seems to pervade the subjects, and also it could be beneficial to trade study and revision tips.
There must be a few of you out there! Anyone interested is welcome to contact me at
[email protected]
:D

take_me_on_high
1st Jul 2002, 22:38
HI. I live in East london and study near the guildhall(where I started the course) so I'd be glad to meet up or whatever. I am studying for Met and Instr. and re-taking PoF, Perf. Pln and Systems in August. I am studying with OAT notes so would be happy to swap some notes, feedback etc... and anything else that might help yourself and me pass these exams.

Contact me at [email protected]

Field In Sight
2nd Jul 2002, 09:47
I am working in central london and would be interested to discuss problem areas, such as the current head scratcher "grid navigation".

I use the OATS notes aswell which are generally very good. They seem a bit patchy on grid navigation though :rolleyes:

Send me an email.

itchy kitchin
4th Jul 2002, 11:13
Thanks to those who've emailed me...
Keep em coming!!
R.