PDA

View Full Version : ADOBE ANNOTATIONS

AARON O'DICKYDIDO
8th Aug 2016, 15:33
I am preparing a document using Adobe Acrobat X Pro. I have to add an annotation at the bottom of the page "Uncontrolled copy when printed". I want this annotation to be seen only when the document is printed and not when the document is on the computer. In a previous edition of Adobe I could do this. In the edition that I am using now I cannot find a way of completing this task. Also, I used to be able to select for this annotation to be applicable to each page (The document I am creating is over 500 pages and more documents are to follow!). This I cannot do either. Any help, please.

Aaron.

crablab
9th Aug 2016, 15:39
What OS are you running Adobe Acrobat on?
Is it properly activated?

I was always under the impression you just right click and select the appropriate button in the drop down OR use the pane on the right? (Windoze)

AARON O'DICKYDIDO
9th Aug 2016, 17:05
It is running in Windows 7. Under the previous edition that I used you are correct about click and select but this edition is different. The side panel is no use either.

Aaron.

AARON O'DICKYDIDO
10th Aug 2016, 08:00
The Test Box properties button only offers choice of;
line thickness - border style - opacity and colour. In previous versions it was as you suggest but in X Pro apparently not.

Aaron.