PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Journo

rupetime
1st Jul 2002, 15:28
Hope one of our friendly Journo mates is reading this.

Could you pass a message to your colleague featured on last week's (Friday 28th June) Airline programme who "sadly" missed a flight to Scotland - cant remember offending journo's name or exact destination (I normally try and have a nap during this tripe prog)

I would just like to ask ;

a/ Does she feel that its reasonable to speak to any airport employee or infact any human being in such a way ?

b/ Does she feel that advising staff that she is a journo will create
such terror that Easyjet's flying program should be rescheduled
around her ever whim....blackmail me thinks?

rt

SkyCruiser
1st Jul 2002, 22:15
here here RU, she really was a silly lady.:mad:

Send Clowns
1st Jul 2002, 22:27
and

c/ Does she realise that all the EasyJet staff must have laughed themselves silly that someone so arrogant as to use the "..I'm a journo..." line had missed a flight.

Only ever watch by accident, but when I do there's always someone making an ar se of themselves by complaining about something that was caused by their own stupidity, drunkeness or forgetfulness.

teeteringhead
3rd Jul 2002, 15:07
Reminds me of the famous "Don't you know who I am........" late check in/refusal to upgrade/excess baggage/queue jumping story ..... :) ;) :)

Been posted many times but never wears out for me!

Obnoxious SLF: Don't you know who I am!!!
Ground Hostie (on PA): [fx ding dong] We have a gentleman in the queue at the ...Air check in desk who doesn't know who he is. Anyone able to assist him should report to the desk immediately.
GH: I'm sorry sir, you'll have to queue for that too!!

:D :D :D

BTB
6th Jul 2002, 17:10
Last night took over LTN-NCE flight. Pax 3 hours delayed, well wound up by LWT team. Told by handling staff to expect absolute nightmare. Once the pax were boarded I got out of the flight deck and gave them a face-to-face brief. Total pussycats after that, not a single complaint to CC for the whole flight.

People play to the cameras. No conflict, no story, no sales, no advertising revenue.:cool: