PDA

View Full Version : Airpull Valencia

Reymas
27th Jul 2016, 06:38
Hi! I would like to know if anyone knows something about Airpull, an aviation training academy from Requena (Valencia). I'm interested in this academy but before taking a decision, I would like to know some opinions. Thanks a lot guys!!

Reymas
29th Jul 2016, 10:28
Hi to all, im going to answer myself, i was there in the school, Requena, where they have the airdrome, i was checking the planes, they have 9 and 3 more comming, they changed the school for ground to a bigger building, i spoke with some students, i took the decision to go there, if somebody is going there in september lets me know, i would like to have friends there.

ago.xr
2nd Aug 2016, 08:45
Hi,
what training are you gonna undertake there?
Do you know anything about prices?

Thanks

Reymas
2nd Aug 2016, 09:25
Hi, im going to do PPL, about prices i think is better if you ask them.i can give you the phone number my pm.

mikael777uae
21st May 2017, 16:44
Hi! Im considerent to do with them the comercial licențe from zero. What would you advice after getting the ppl with them?? Thank you bro, wait an answer

mikael777uae
21st May 2017, 16:46
Very bad guys you don't write your conclusions and feedback after you finish that schools...but it's understandable))) means you're a happy that you finished and not big issue arrised. Am I right?

Mai.S
19th Oct 2017, 21:28
Hi, im going to do PPL, about prices i think is better if you ask them.i can give you the phone number my pm.

Hi !! I was wondering if everything went well and if you were satisfied with the studies?
I am planing to start studying with them but it's hard to find reviews in English!
Also if you can tell more about the PPL course that you take and which way of studies have you choose, like,classes or personal instructor?
And lastly I was wondering if the stated was in English ?As they didn't mention if they have that option in their website!

I really hope you will reply ! :)
Many thanks !!

Bazo123
26th Jan 2020, 06:39
Hello guys, do you have some updated info? I see last post from two years ago. From everything I have seen until now Airpull looks very good for me. Is there anyone currently at Integrated ATPL? Is that good experience?
Thanks!

Bazo123
26th Jan 2020, 07:27
Hello guys, do you have some recent experience with airpull? I consider undertaking Integrated ATPL there. Does anyone have some up to date info?
thanks!

janrein
25th Mar 2020, 20:55
You described quite a positive picture of the school and you became disappointed only recently, in a way understandable, but are you reasonable? There is a situation with ALL schools in Spain and beyond, a terrible situation in half of the world already and expanding, unlike anything we have ever seen in our life times. You have just been utterly unlucky that this happened just when you were in your first month. If you are still in the country under lock-down, use the ocean of time at hand to study the language of the country. Would have been best to start right away when you initially arrived, but hey, better late than never. Once all of this is over it will be a tremendous asset when you continue to live and work there. If you have left, good luck there, but don't kick back at the school that has suffered the same shock and fate as so many others.

Groundloop
25th Mar 2020, 21:36
Them springing up a ridiculous reason for my dismissal

You think the current worldwide situation is a "ridiculous reason"? Really?!!!

Groundloop
26th Mar 2020, 13:48
So you now say that you know you were dismissed because of the virus but in your original post you say you were given a different reason but do not say what it was. You then hint that you were fired because you were not Spanish. So which was it - or was it last in first out.

Groundloop
27th Mar 2020, 12:11
Where are you getting a hint I got fired for not being Spanish.

Possibly from you:-

I've come to my own conclusion that this school isn't ready to take on foreign instructors who don't speak the local language.

Groundloop
28th Mar 2020, 00:18
Seems like someone has suddenly removed all their posts which makes the replies that are left look pretty strange!

OldSmokey
16th May 2021, 15:05
Finished some courses there and... really nice people and school. Very flexible and nice environment around, the have improved a lot within the last two years. From my point of view, English students are more than welcome just you'll need to get used a bit to the Spanish accent, same as in any other non-English speaking country...