PDA

View Full Version : The Power Of Nightmares

Orange future
21st Jul 2016, 14:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg

A great documentary produced in 2004 that serves as a timely reminder that the false flag threat of Islam is simply the new communism, a threat employed by the ruling elite to marshal the sheeple into faux community cohesion designed to prevent critical independent thought that may undermine the true meaning of life: BUYING STUFF YOU DONíT NEED in order to make the ruling elite wealthy!!!!

funfly
21st Jul 2016, 15:06
Methinks this is spam

Wageslave
22nd Jul 2016, 12:06
Maybe ff, but the sad truth is you can't remove an idea from a person's head by use of rational argument if it didn't originally get there by the same means.

And as a large proportion of the world is immune to rational argument this neatly explains the perverse adherence of so many to new-age hippie woo-woo crank theorey and idiotic conspiracys like this.

"The ruling elite" and all the other stock knee-jerk phraseology in post one is a sure-fire give-away of a frothing at the mouth crusading nutter.

Global Islamic terrorism is what, exactly, OF? Just in our imagination? Inserted in our heads by the "ruling elite" by orgone generators and chemtrails I suppose?

Orange future
22nd Jul 2016, 23:22
Isnít this:

"new-age hippie woo-woo crank theorey"

Just:

"stock knee-jerk phraseology".

"Global Islamic terrorism is what, exactly, OF?"

A term coined by the ruling elite and obediently reproduced by a compliant press to divert the attention of an easily distracted and totally uneducated populace from fully understanding that the problems facing the western world are largely the result of power centralized in the hands of the corporatocracy as apposed to the minimal threat faced by terrorism that is predominately the direct result of western foreign policy.

And judging by your post it is working very well.

TWT
22nd Jul 2016, 23:54
Orange future,you sound like a character in a Monty Python movie.

Loose rivets
23rd Jul 2016, 10:03
It's always reminded of this: (can't imagine why)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4

By the way, who is that pretty girl at the front? She never seemed to play a major part, but got my attention.

TWT
23rd Jul 2016, 10:36
I was reminded of Dennis in this scene

dOOTKA0aGI0

Democritus
23rd Jul 2016, 11:21
By the way, who is that pretty girl at the front? She never seemed to play a major part, but got my attention.

Sue Jones-Davies I think - she became Mayor of Aberystwyth in later life.

vulcanised
23rd Jul 2016, 11:29
I was going to suggest Carol Cleveland, but I haven't looked at the clip.

onetrack
23rd Jul 2016, 14:08
BUYING STUFF YOU DON’T NEED in order to make the ruling elite wealthy!!!!Surely you're not suggesting that all those Preppers and 2nd Amendment supporters, have purchased all those guns and huge stores of ammunition, all for nothing?? All that threat of govt tyranny, and the city hordes coming after their food stocks and property, was nothing more than a big lie?? It was all just to keep the wealthy elite, even richer?? Well, I'll be danged!! :eek:

Mr Oleo Strut
23rd Jul 2016, 16:05
There are the rulers and the ruled, as Orwell illustrated so well in 1984, and history does repeat itself over and over again. Islam is only one of a number of religions, sects and groups that have been high-jacked by fundamentalist and other extreme elements over the centuries and we will have to face-up to that and deal with it or suffer the consequences, nightmares or not. As for materialism, yes, it exists and most of us love to feed off it.

G-CPTN
24th Jul 2016, 00:09
Judith Iscariot - played by Sue Jones-Davies.

She appeared completely nude in the Life of Brian.

InScDlxvxzQ

Sue Jones-Davies – Monty Python: Life of Brian (http://faptuary.net/wp/sue-jones-davies-nude-monty-python-life-of-brian/).

Una Due Tfc
24th Jul 2016, 06:01
Isnít this:

"new-age hippie woo-woo crank theorey"

Just:

"stock knee-jerk phraseology".

"Global Islamic terrorism is what, exactly, OF?"

A term coined by the ruling elite and obediently reproduced by a compliant press to divert the attention of an easily distracted and totally uneducated populace from fully understanding that the problems facing the western world are largely the result of power centralized in the hands of the corporatocracy as apposed to the minimal threat faced by terrorism that is predominately the direct result of western foreign policy.

And judging by your post it is working very well.

Don't forget the space lizard Rothschilds, Windsors, Kennedy's etc who put fluoride in our drinking water to steal our thoughts. Elvis knew, that's why they got him!