PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, in Bavaria.

G-CPTN
18th Jul 2016, 22:18
German train 'axe attack': Many reported hurt (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725).

Lonewolf_50
18th Jul 2016, 22:48
"Now's the summer of our discontent ..." :(

A police spokesman at the scene said (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=957279667713929&id=314549238653645) (in German) the attacker was shot dead while fleeing. What does the spokesman for ALM have to say about this?

ALM=Axmen's Lives Matter

G-CPTN
18th Jul 2016, 23:12
17 year-old Afghan.

er340790
19th Jul 2016, 02:22
Unaccompanied child refugee, apparently.

One can imagine from whom he received his 'education'. :*

Cazalet33
19th Jul 2016, 02:41
Who invited him to the Partei anyway?

Mutter?

Cazalet33
19th Jul 2016, 02:43
A police spokesman at the scene said (in German) the attacker was shot dead while fleeing.

"Shot while attempting to escape" sounds so much better in German.

sitigeltfel
19th Jul 2016, 07:08
Some more "cultural enrichment" for the German people. Chop-chop, stab-stab"!

Simplythebeast
19th Jul 2016, 07:25
There is a certain inevitability about all of this. What have you done Angela?

SASless
19th Jul 2016, 07:33
I suppose the Police said they felled the suspect.:E

rustle
19th Jul 2016, 07:42
...What have you done Angela?
Stretched the fabric of society so far that when the inevitable backlash happens she will, in true leftard style, blame "right wing extremists and racists". She's patently an idiot.

PAXfips
19th Jul 2016, 07:54
Attacker had a hand-made "ISIS flag" at home -- but police "not certain" the attack has an islamistic background. Right...

ATNotts
19th Jul 2016, 08:38
Attacker had a hand-made "ISIS flag" at home -- but police "not certain" the attack has an islamistic background. Right...
You're probably right, but just because someone wears a Che Guevara "T" shirt it doesn't make them a communist.

On a separate point, I'm relieved the German police are armed - in UK there's a distinct possibility that if the wrong officer attended the scene, they'd have been left with a their truncheon and a whistle to stop maniacs like this.

sitigeltfel
19th Jul 2016, 09:11
You're probably right, but just because someone wears a Che Guevara "T" shirt it doesn't make them a communist.

Possibly not, but it gives you an insight into their mindset.

wiggy
19th Jul 2016, 10:09
Possibly not, but it gives you an insight into their mindset.

Please tell me you don't believe that - most of those who have worn or do wear that particular shirt probably had a teenage rebellious streak but don't have a scooby do about the history behind the image, and I don't think many of it's wearers have been implicated with any acts terrorism, in the UK at least.

Even daft old me had a Che shirt back in the day when I spent some time at a (very) left wing UK uni, but I sure as heck wasn't a member of the CP, SWP, etc....In fact I was already a serving member of HM Forces.

Krautwald
19th Jul 2016, 10:27
Reports say he had been living with a German family who took him in and provided for him. Nice gesture of giving something back, then...

Never forget that every attack, every molestation and rape, every insult and angry stare by these people is aimed at men and women who pay hard earned tax to secure their perpetrators livelihood. This is so utterly sick. How insanely low can you push your double standards. Tribal muslim men taking the dumbest of pride in ridiculous self righteousness, it is absolutely hopeless. You could hand them all of Europe in full function and it wouldn't take them 10 years to ruin the whole lot into a deindustrialized bancrupt hell-hole.

Good to see though, that finally the police shoots to stop this scum, instead of delivering another lifetime freeloader.

BTW, German green-party MP twittering short condolence followed by multiple sentence complaint about "why couldn't they place non-lethal shots", advising "Questions to the police". Beyond words, this.

ATNotts
19th Jul 2016, 10:43
Even daft old me had a Che shirt back in the day when I spent some time at a (very) left wing UK uni, but I sure as heck wasn't a member of the CP, SWP, etc....In fact I was already a serving member of HM Forces.

Yes, the problem is that some misguided individuals seem to think that it's clever to display / have some icons like these so that they are "part of the crowd".

This idiot, if that's all he was doing, and was in fact just a nutter, should provide a lesson to other people that having an IS flag, for whatever reason, is going to wind you up in trouble in Europe at the moment - as for him, the Bavarian police appear to have done a great job in saving a serious incident becoming a tragedy.

Denti
19th Jul 2016, 10:52
Reports say he had been living with a German family who took him in and provided for him. Nice gesture of giving something back, then...

You mean by attacking some chinese citizens? Biggest single source of industrial espionage and now more and more just buying out germany and transporting intellectual property out of the country? Kinda ironic in any way...

sitigeltfel
19th Jul 2016, 11:45
You mean by attacking some chinese citizens? Biggest single source of industrial espionage and now more and more just buying out germany and transporting intellectual property out of the country? Kinda ironic in any way...

Yes, of course, being Chinese they deserved it :ugh:

A German MP from the Green Party has questioned why the police didn't just wound the attacker instead of killing him. Thats right, she actually tweeted that. It is not clear if she has shown any remorse for the victims.

panda-k-bear
19th Jul 2016, 11:58
Now, you see, if everyone on the train had been carrying an axe, this sort of incident would be far less likely to happen...

SpringHeeledJack
19th Jul 2016, 12:33
Stretched the fabric of society so far that when the inevitable backlash happens she will, in true leftard style, blame "right wing extremists and racists". She's patently an idiot.

Merkel was the recipient of the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize in 2010.

Cazalet33
19th Jul 2016, 12:47
if everyone on the train had been carrying an axe, this sort of incident would be far less likely to happen

They should amend their constitution to allow a Pole-axe to be openly carried. Within the context of a well regulated militia, of course.

PAXfips
19th Jul 2016, 13:30
On a separate point, I'm relieved the German police are armed - in UK there's a distinct possibility that if the wrong officer attended the scene, they'd have been left with a their truncheon and a whistle to stop maniacs like this.

While regular police in Germany have guns (pistols), the axing man was killed by a SWAT group that: "happened to be around luckily" :cool:

Lonewolf_50
19th Jul 2016, 13:39
They should amend their constitution to allow a Pole-axe to be openly carried. Wrong country. The Poles are a bit east and north of Bavaria. They should either be carrying a Lucerne Hammer (http://www.lutel-handicraft.com/files/products/warhammer_17017.jpg)(being nearer to Switzerland culturally and geographically) or a Streitaxt (http://www.hill-interiors.com/images/giant/g636.jpg) -- they already have a Schreckschraube as PM. :E

ATNotts
19th Jul 2016, 14:05
While regular police in Germany have guns (pistols), the axing man was killed by a SWAT group that: "happened to be around luckily" :cool:
That was more than lucky! Hopefully an armed officer of any sort would have seen what was going on and acted appropriately.

Cazalet33
19th Jul 2016, 15:48
Wrong country. The Poles are a bit east and north of Bavaria.

That's exactly what we told the Bavarians in 1939. Did they listen? No. We did stir up a bit of bother for them though. ;)

mickjoebill
19th Jul 2016, 21:38
I suppose the Police said they felled the suspect.:E

Not easy hitting a moving target, I bet they were economical with ammo too.
For comparison the US cops use heaps of bullets even though their targets are stationary!

Mickjoebill

G-CPTN
19th Jul 2016, 21:46
This 'soldier of IS' seems to have been a complete failure (Chinese victims that are, so far, survivors).
So he made the struggle to leave Afghanistan - for what?

To die, it seems.

It appears that he took a knife to a gunfight (with the special forces guys).

Does this earn him an old krone in Paradise?

hiflymk3
19th Jul 2016, 21:52
As long as they give him a Christian burial.

Cazalet33
19th Jul 2016, 22:24
Feet pointed towards Poland, from Germany?

PAXfips
20th Jul 2016, 05:37
The amount of "please be kind, such a poor kid" in the media here is staggering. Have to watch my blood pressure.

DirtyProp
20th Jul 2016, 07:06
The amount of "please be kind, such a poor kid" in the media here is staggering. Have to watch my blood pressure.

What else would you expect from Darwin's Award candidates like these?

Joanie de Rijke: Leftwing Dutch Journalist: “Yes the Taliban Repeatedly Raped Me… But They Respected Me & Are Not Monsters”
https://avideditor.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/joanie-de-rijke-leftwing-dutch-journalist-yes-the-taliban-repeatedly-raped-me-but-they-respected-me-are-not-monsters/

After Anal Rape, Left Wing Activist Felt ‘Guilt And Responsibility’ His Migrant Attacker Was Deported
After Anal Rape, Left Wing Activist Felt 'Guilt And Responsibility' His Migrant Attacker Was Deported (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/after-anal-rape-leftist-felt-despair-that-his-somalian-attacker-was-deported/)

Rwy in Sight
20th Jul 2016, 10:07
DirtyProp Darwin Candidate or Stockholm Syndrome?

chuks
20th Jul 2016, 10:30
"[H]er screams [went] unheard over the music." I guess she forgot her "rape whistle" so that, really, she only has herself to blame. Just a cultural misunderstanding, I suppose.

I one had this young lady tell me, about a vignette to do with my having been mobbed at Potiskum Airstrip in northern Nigeria, that I could not write that because it was "racist." (I had written about a "small black mob," I think, which is what it was. If they had been white or Chinese then I would have written that differently, but they were all locals, all as black as the Ace of Spades.) I told her that I just had written that, and that it was the truth! (I did leave out telling her to sit on that truth and rotate.) Afterwards, I think she turned me into the Campus Racist.

PAXfips
20th Jul 2016, 11:12
Raped Darwin Stockholm Award Syndrome!! There.

sitigeltfel
20th Jul 2016, 14:16
So he made the struggle to leave Afghanistan - for what?

Ah but, he didn't.

Language experts who have analysed the video he made say that the accent and phrasing he used was clearly Pakistani Pashto. The whole asylum issue is probably the biggest fraud perpetrated on the West, and one that Germany is complicit in maintaining.

baggersup
20th Jul 2016, 14:36
It also would be interesting to know if he really was "17."

So many of these young men have infamously posed as teens if they could get away with it, when entering illegally in order to receive all the considerations that minors get in the asylum system--heavily coached by traffickers.

Same thing happens in the US at the southern border.

A thorough look at the body by a pathologist would show if he was in his 20s.

But I suspect the Germans wouldn't do that in a million years, because it would be such an own goal...

sitigeltfel
20th Jul 2016, 14:49
Meanwhile, police in Brussels have cornered a man wearing a long coat with wires sticking out.

Maybe he is just a cold electrician.....but I doubt it!

Lonewolf_50
20th Jul 2016, 15:04
Meanwhile, police in Brussels have cornered a man wearing a long coat with wires sticking out.

Maybe he is just a cold electrician.....but I doubt it! Having checked the calendar, and seeing July, I recall that even in Brussels it is warm this time of year. Maybe this man is merely a flasher with a thing for remote control toys. :cool:

vctenderness
20th Jul 2016, 15:26
I have seen the photo of this '17 year old child refugee' he's 25 if a day.

Why do the authorities, including our own in UK, fall,for this well known scam? Claim you are under eighteen and you are fast tracked and receive accommodation and extra care.

Only obvious children should be fast tracked and anyone else should go in the normal system.

MrSnuggles
20th Jul 2016, 16:19
In Sweden we had a case where a beardchild (translated from Swedish "skäggbarn") assaulted some folks and claimed he was a poor child younger than 16 and poor him etc etc.

A combination of forensic science (looking at the skeletal joint in knees) and dental knowledge (formation of teeth and enamel) ruled him to be at least 18, if not 20, so he was sentenced appropriately and when his sentence is served he is to be removed from this country and banned from entering legally ever.

We had a big problem with these beardchilds, but now, with the help from the medical and dental experts, deciding age is increasingly simpler and many will be caught lying.

As for this fine specimen that the thread is about, I'm just saying that we all should consider accepting females to a much greater extent. That way we remove them from their idiot societies (sp?) and teach them some real values, letting them become good examples for other women in their home countries.
I dare suggest this because many studies have shown that societies (sp?) becomes more advanced once women are empowered and can contribute. In poor areas, teaching women how to read and do math have much more influence than any other action. This is actually a confirmed fact.

Sadly, many of the idiots causing problems are men. In Sweden, they are beardchilds from Morocco, Algeria and Afghani/Paki - illegal people the Swedish state wants to get rid of. Morocco had a creative solution to the problem. If the Swedish state would invest some arbitrary amount of money in Morocco AND we should not acknowledge some new country, then they would help returning their own troublemakers to their own country. Extortion at its finest.

sitigeltfel
20th Jul 2016, 17:04
Snuggles, in your last paragraph you have just resurrected the concept of Danegeld. Pay the criminal in the hope that he will be nice to you.

On the contrary, these countries should be told that if they do not take those people back, every step will be taken to close them down, by all means available, as functioning states.

DirtyProp
20th Jul 2016, 17:05
If the Swedish state would invest some arbitrary amount of money in Morocco AND we should not acknowledge some new country, then they would help returning their own troublemakers to their own country. Extortion at its finest.According to the bleedin' hearts, this money will be used for "developing those poor countries and keeping the poor migrants in their own land".
The stupidity - or worse - of these people is really unlimited.

G-CPTN
20th Jul 2016, 17:29
Is it beyond medical science to be able to identify the origin (and age) of the immigrants, then determine their 'right' of asylum and deport them to their 'homeland' if not qualifying?

Rwy in Sight
20th Jul 2016, 17:31
sitigeltfel
every step will be taken to close them down

This will lead nowhere because once they are closed down the borders will open and more wrong illegal immigrants will try to reach Europe - where they will be most welcome. So it is in our interest to keep them from failing

MrSnuggles
I'm just saying that we all should consider accepting females to a much greater extent.

Good idea but you have to deny them letting bring any male relatives. Otherwise you just create a nice wide backdoor.

Krystal n chips
20th Jul 2016, 17:56
" Meanwhile, police in Brussels have cornered a man wearing a long coat with wires sticking out.

Maybe he is just a cold electrician.....but I doubt it!

Ah, et Bonjour au..... Siti Poirot no less !

Maybe he was, lets make a guess here, a....student of nuclear radiation perhaps ? :p

MrSnuggles
20th Jul 2016, 18:28
G-CPTN
Is it beyond medical science to be able to identify the origin (and age) of the immigrants, then determine their 'right' of asylum and deport them to their 'homeland' if not qualifying?
Age can be easily determined using science. We do that to a greater extent than ever in Sweden right now. Origin may be tricky, but language and dialects might be a clue at least, although I don't think it is valid enough to hold up in a court.

Rwy in sight
Good idea but you have to deny them letting bring any male relatives.
Oh but yes we do. Many disillusioned ones has already upon understanding that their aunts and uncles and third cousins and whatnot can NOT enter Sweden anymore. The only options are spouses and children. That's it. A female refugee would only be able to bring husband and sons. No brothers or father.

bugged on the right
21st Jul 2016, 10:33
Identifying their country of origin should be easy. Give them access to free communications and see where the home is they call. Or confiscate their mobile phones and see who the provider is. They all have one. Otherwise you'll have to take core samples.