PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on in Russia?

Kulverstukas
17th Jul 2016, 19:42
LOL nothing yet :rolleyes:

Machrihanish
17th Jul 2016, 20:58
Vlad has to go.

Kulverstukas
17th Jul 2016, 21:03
Vlad Tzepesh?

MrSnuggles
18th Jul 2016, 10:51
Kulverstukas

I was pleasantly surprised with Putin in the beginning. He seemed stern but friendly, a good leader for a great country. His attempts to dissolve corruption were greatly appreaciated by me and most Swedes. His work with the US to fight against terrorism were widely regarded as awesome. The choice to stay out of the Iraq conflict was great.

These later years we are worried. He somehow seem to have put the Russian people's money into his own pockets and Russian airforce flies around our borders with dangerous warplanes. Many of your elected ministers and other official people have been murdered in strange ways. Russia makes laws to discriminate people based on who they love. This is worrying.

I know Russia has a great country, with great literature and wonderful nature. The Siberian tundra, the large forests, strange animals and beautiful mountains. Please share your wonderful culture with us, your songs, dances, music, architecture, the diversity!

I would so much more prefer Putin invited us all over for some borstj (please forgive my bad spelling) and traditional Russian values, than what is happening now.

And also, he should really see to it that the military keeps their equipment in check. There are no excuses for stolen BUKs ending up in the Ukraine! The responsible military should take the consequences for that mistake.

Falcon Al
18th Jul 2016, 10:58
Their potatoes are improving ...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/30/10/2EEC441B00000578-0-image-a-24_1448879941852.jpg

Kulverstukas
18th Jul 2016, 11:48
Ah the standard response from those living in Russia when anything is mentioned regarding Mr P.

No, standard response will be mind your own business - with your presidents and prime ministers in "panama files", mass shootings and truck massacres.

As for Russian warplanes and military exercises at our own soil - sorry for having our borders so close for your NATO military bases, but it was not us who put said bases here.

Above The Clouds
18th Jul 2016, 11:54
No, standard response will be mind your own business - with your presidents and prime ministers in "panama files", mass shootings and truck massacres.

As for Russian warplanes and military exercises at our own soil - sorry for having our borders so close for your NATO military bases, but it was not us who put said bases here.

You are assuming that I am in one of those countries you mention, in fact I am closer than you think to where you are ;)

Simplythebeast
18th Jul 2016, 11:56
Putin absolutely spotlessly clean. Nothing to do with Russians murdered outside of Russia at all. A true man of the people. If you are a Russian living in Russia you would be well advised not to say anything to the contrary.

Kulverstukas
18th Jul 2016, 11:58
in fact I am closer than you think to where you are

Then you must know about what Pushkin said in his letter to Vyazemsky from 17.05.1826 ;)

Kulverstukas
18th Jul 2016, 11:59
Putin absolutely spotlessly clean.

No he isn't. Oh, God it's KGB knocking at my doors! Goodbye ppru...

Above The Clouds
18th Jul 2016, 12:08
Then you must know about what Pushkin said in his letter to Vyazemsky from 17.05.1826

I guess it depends on your own view of country life at the time.

MrSnuggles
18th Jul 2016, 12:31
Kulverstukas

We agree on many things in many subjects. However, I will not agree that it is OK to cross the Baltic Sea and sniff around inside Swedish territory with bomber planes and no transponders. That is, in my opinion, not something that just "happens". That is a planned deed.

Sweden is not a member of NATO either, so that point is moot.

And as you are a proud Russian I hope you understand that if Estonia wants to be a member of NATO, that is their decision. They decided this and they built a NATO post. This does not mean they want to fight Russia, au contraire, my guess is they are afraid that Russia will invade them. Russia is a big strong nation with courageous citizens. Surely you can let Estonia have their little base if they choose to.

sitigeltfel
18th Jul 2016, 15:57
LOL nothing yet :rolleyes:

Possibly because they are all doped up to the eyeballs!

Out Of Trim
18th Jul 2016, 16:51
There is apparently, a very large FSB "Mouse Hole" in a Sochi laboratory. The mice must be big in Russia. Do we smell a Rat?

No, nothing to see here.. Oops!

Sallyann1234
18th Jul 2016, 17:38
Out of Trim
you forgot to post the link to the mouse hole:
Russia state-sponsored doping across majority of Olympic sports, claims report - BBC Sport (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/36823453)

fitliker
19th Jul 2016, 02:50
Time to allow full on hard core drug taking and genetically modified athletes.
It is just silly to pretend that only a few countries have been using their athletes for guinea pigs to benefit the large pharmaceutical companies and the military industrial complex's
The steroids came from a military programme to bulk up soldiers during basic training. Now the steroids are used in every hospital .
We might be able to cure more cancers if we let loose the scientists on these athletes.
The little blue pill made a lot of money for Pfizer, I think the biggest profits would be made if they found a cure for " Stupid" .
I would gladly take that cure :)

G-CPTN
19th Sep 2016, 00:12
Pro-Putin party wins Russian parliamentary election (http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-electon-idUSKCN11N0T6).

lomapaseo
19th Sep 2016, 00:49
Pro-Putin party wins Russian parliamentary election.

That seals it then

we'll just have to elect Trump to balance this see-saw so nobody gets thrown off