PDA

View Full Version : Kent Police : 'Fat, Smelly Scotsman Wanted For Robbery'

cabbages
11th Jul 2016, 15:16
Can you help find the scumbag?

Kent police are searching for 'a ginger , fat, Scotsman with strong body odour' in relation to a raid on a home in Dover on May 28th. Great photofit in the Daily Mail.

Apparently they have narrowed the search down to just 2.5 million suspects.

Peter-RB
11th Jul 2016, 15:39
He was on question time,.. at the referendum nite...:D

Cazalet33
11th Jul 2016, 16:31
Last seen in his getaway car
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03043/salmondSAD_3043948b.jpg

maliyahsdad2
11th Jul 2016, 16:35
That is really unfair Cazalet33, you don't know that he is smelly.

galaxy flyer
11th Jul 2016, 16:50
Everybody has to have group to hate! If a cop said that about a minority in the US, it would be headlines and an investigation

skydiver69
11th Jul 2016, 16:56

Kent police are searching for a ginger , fat, Scotsman with strong body odour in relation to a raid on a home in Dover on May 28th. Great photofit in the Daily Mail.

Apparently they have narrowed the search down to just 2.5 million suspects.
I often ask victims of crime or witnesses if there is anything is distinctive about how a suspect sounds or smells so its natural that they would also come across when making an appeal like this. I also like to use victim's honest descriptions of a suspect in interview as it can wind the suspect up leading to an admission or some sort of reaction.

vctenderness
11th Jul 2016, 17:03
I didn't know John Prescott was a Scotsman!

sitigeltfel
11th Jul 2016, 17:12
http://www.adweek.com/files/imagecache/node-blog/blogs/willie-scotland-hed-2014.png

Andy_S
11th Jul 2016, 17:32
Or me.....

http://www.dunaber.com/wp-content/files/2011/10/fatbastard.jpg

Carry0nLuggage
11th Jul 2016, 17:43
I thought it was a job advert! :p

(C0L who fails on all 3 counts. := )

El Grifo
11th Jul 2016, 18:20
Fkn disgrace ! How this is able to stand beats me. A new low for what is left of Pprune !

El G.

West Coast
11th Jul 2016, 19:01
Was the suspect eating corn?

Some will get it.

El Grifo
11th Jul 2016, 19:26
Here's one !

North of England Constabulary are searching for 'a black haired, fat, Muslim with strong body odour' in relation to a raid on a home in Birmingham on May 28th. Great photofit in the Daily Mail.

Apparently they have narrowed the search down to just 65.5 million suspects.

Hilarious, No ?

El G. and counting !

ShyTorque
11th Jul 2016, 19:38
At least he didn't write Fkn.

El Grifo
12th Jul 2016, 14:37
Gone all quiet I see, my little ethnocentric little chappies !
Hanging your collective heads in shame, or thinking up your latest smartarse, nasty little remark ?

El Grifo

rugmuncher
12th Jul 2016, 15:41
Here's one !

North of England Constabulary are searching for 'a black haired, fat, Muslim with strong body odour' in relation to a raid on a home in Birmingham on May 28th. Great photofit in the Daily Mail.

Apparently they have narrowed the search down to just 65.5 million suspects.

Hilarious, No ?

El G. and counting !
Police have said they are extending the search area to Manchester and Bradford.

Effluent Man
12th Jul 2016, 15:58
I note the identical thread about A Muslim was pulled...surely we should be told?

El Grifo
12th Jul 2016, 16:32
I note the identical thread about A Muslim was pulled...surely we should be told?

Yep !I put that one up as litmus test, changing only the ethnic group to muslim, rather than scot.

It speaks volumes about the heavy slant on what passes for moderation here nowadays.

Pprune of course is a shadow of what it used to be in line with many things, but I confess to being surprised at the circumstances surrounding the two parallel threads.

I assumed that the Mods would pull both. How wrong was I.

El Grifo

rugmuncher
12th Jul 2016, 16:48
Yep !I put that one up as litmus test, changing only the ethnic group to muslim, rather than scot.

It speaks volumes about the heavy slant on what passes for moderation here nowadays.

Pprune of course is a shadow of what it used to be in line with many things, but I confess to being surprised at the circumstances surrounding the two parallel threads.

I assumed that the Mods would pull both. How wrong was I.

El Grifo
You were wrong because YOU brought religious bigotry into the thread.

Cabbages, the OP wrote "'a ginger , fat, Scotsman with strong body odour'"

Ginger, yes the hair colour reported by the victim.

Fat, yes the suspect was described as fat.

Scotsman, yes, the suspect spoke with a scottich accent.

Strong B.O., Yes, the victim reported that the suspect had B.O.

YOU wrote:

'a black haired, fat, Muslim with strong body odour'

Where was religion mention in the original reports?

If the victim had reported the suspect as being "a ginger , fat, Presbytarian with strong body odour" would you still have an issue?

YOU turned this thread into something it wasn't !

ORAC
12th Jul 2016, 17:22
Thought the title was a job ad........

El Grifo
12th Jul 2016, 17:27
Separating and insulting a specific group of people whether by ethnicity, culture or religion amounts to the same thing !

Do not split hairs !

El Grifo

ORAC
12th Jul 2016, 17:41
Hmm, nope, one is innate, the other two are not.

I feel perfectly happy and justified in mocking any group who believe their fate and behaviour is commanded by invisible beings who communicate only in dreams and portents.....

(And that especially includes the Scientologists and their intergalactic master....)

Tankertrashnav
12th Jul 2016, 17:59
ORAC - we may have had this conversation before, but if you are a Muslim who happens to live in an area where apostasy is treated as a capital offence you have little option but to adhere to your religion, like it or not. It's easy for us in an enlightened democracy to say that religion is a matter of personal choice (and I'm very glad it is) but if you are a poor inhabitant of rural Pakistan with no possibility of moving away, you have no choice.

El Grifo
12th Jul 2016, 18:07
Innate, by no other word !

El G.

sitigeltfel
12th Jul 2016, 18:13
Some people have short memories......

http://www.pprune.org/9176843-post12.html

:rolleyes:

rugmuncher
12th Jul 2016, 18:14
An Englishman a Scotsman and an Irishman are all in a bar having a pint together.

El Grifo walks in.

The other three sup-up and leave.

:ooh:

El Grifo
12th Jul 2016, 18:26
Keep it up lads ! Nigel will be proud !!

El Grifo

ORAC
12th Jul 2016, 18:35
TTN, for those who are in such circumstances and must grit their teeth, pray falsely and say nothing - I feel honoured to do so on their behalf...

chuks
13th Jul 2016, 04:21
Give the guy a break! He's been exiled from the largest island in the Antilles due to redevelopment.

El G, when a certain someone is is trying to find his car does he ask people if they have seen "a car," or "a rusty brown Lada with a big Che Guevara sticker on its boot lid"? Not all ethnic discrimination is a bad thing.

El Grifo
13th Jul 2016, 09:06
Ah ! The one trick pony returns !

Thought you were dead Chucks.

Told you Cuba was opening up :-)

El G.

Lonewolf_50
13th Jul 2016, 15:43
Grif, PWP (UK English) or PWD (US English) isn't always the best idea. (Know from personal experience). The best wind ups are subtle.

El Grifo
13th Jul 2016, 16:22
Not so subtle as your post apparently Lonewolf !
Clarify if you dont mind !

El G.

Lonewolf_50
13th Jul 2016, 22:42
Not so subtle as your post apparently Lonewolf !
Clarify if you dont mind !

El G. PWP (posting while pissed) or PWD (posting while drunk) if that's what you were asking about. No need to shout, eh? I am old, but I can still hear. :}

Cazalet33
13th Jul 2016, 22:49
I am old, but I can still hear

I said: Twenty to ten.

Stanwell
13th Jul 2016, 23:18
Ah .. I think I've worked it out, perhaps...
El Grifo could be a fat, smelly Scotsman - and he doesn't want a job.

Cazalet33
13th Jul 2016, 23:22
a fat, smelly Scotsman - and he doesn't want a job.

Now we are going around in circles.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03043/salmondSAD_3043948b.jpg

El Grifo
13th Jul 2016, 23:48
Lonewolf, you have lost me !

Meanwhile in the snotterbox, of the etho, cultural, religioso world of misery, in which some of us appear to wading, ankle deep, here is a post from FB by a Portuguese/American friend of mine, currently living in Austria.

Perhaps it may inject a bit of levity.

I thought it was funny/clever.

God's chosen few have bombed the crap out of the non chosen many in Gaza. The Power plant of the non chosen many has been devastated and there is no power........................to keep the Palestinian Sewage plant working. Raw non chosen sewage is now flowing into the Eastern Mediterranean and floating north towards..............The chosen few. The desalination plant of the chosen few up the coast has been shut down due to the extreme pollution of the off shore waters.....Catholics are right...He does work in mysterious ways....

El G.

Cazalet33
14th Jul 2016, 00:02
That lot needs and craves more lebensraum.

We don't need that in Schottland.

We just need rid of that smelly fat one. Preferably to be followed by the skinny fragrant one, soonest.

El Grifo
14th Jul 2016, 00:06
Die if you worry, Die if you don't !

El G.

Cazalet33
14th Jul 2016, 00:14
Decisions; decisions.

G-CPTN
14th Jul 2016, 00:26
We don't need that in Schottland.
We just need rid of that smelly fat one. Preferably to be followed by the skinny fragrant one, soonest.
You don't need to worry - the offensive one is darn sarf in Kent . . .

chuks
14th Jul 2016, 09:54
Someone is so very, very not happy about the Golden Arches rising over his favorite island, the sun soon setting on all those crumbling "¡Hasta la victoria siempre!" billboards featuring his favorite dirtbag, Che.

Suck it up, El G.! It's the death of Political Correctness, one fat, smelly Scotsman at time.

Lonewolf_50
14th Jul 2016, 14:18
Someone is so very, very not happy about the Golden Arches rising over his favorite island, the sun soon setting on all those crumbling "¡Hasta la victoria siempre!" billboards featuring his favorite dirtbag, Che.

Suck it up, El G.! It's the death of Political Correctness, one fat, smelly Scotsman at time. Uh, No True Scotsman would live in Cuba, would he? A lack of porridge and serious sun burn being critical obstacles to such relocation. :cool:

Cazalet33
14th Jul 2016, 14:27
The fat smelly one actually tried to turn Scotland into a cold water Cuba.

Long may he fester in Kent!