PDA

View Full Version : ATP vs Cae Oxford vs Aerosim vs ??

Lx001
5th Jul 2016, 12:51
Hello guys,i ve been searchin this forum and i didnt see a good comparison b/w top flight academies.If i missed,forgive me please.

-Here what i found in america these 3 flight academies but i ve to ask you a couple of questions.If you help me,i will be really pleased.

-Atp,cae oxford and aerosim are the most reputable flight academies which i found in the usa.Is there any flight academy that you can suggest me. I care about reputation,duration and good education.

-The thing is that I need EASA licence,i take aerosim just for they are pretty good.In addition, ATP and Cae have strong programs for Easa parts.ATP has one advantage cos its shorter than Cae.I dont know exact prices but Faa atpl 78k$ for aerosim,EASA Atpl 90k$ for ATP, and i think CAE more or less the same cos CAE amsterdam price is around 100k €.

-Lastly,i currently live in switzerland,here in eu type rating prices are also expensive when you make a comparison with america.Cos its more or less 35-40k euro in here but in america its around 15k us dollar so that makes a huge difference.So the question is that,even if i dont have faa atpl licence,can i take those type ratings in the usa?Cos for flight academies such as cae,atp etc. in the america they give also faa licence+Easa licence.I really dont know if i dont hold faa licence,can i take that type for a320 or b737 in the us??

-As i said,i need EASA licence and i wanna take this in america.I found atp,cae and aerosim but aerosim has one disadvantage cos they dont give easa licence.If you know any academy to satisfy all those conditions please let me know.It doesnt ve to be those academies,i am open for all good flight academies in america.Thank you for your answers.

Regards,