PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Aviation cabin crew info

ella09
14th Jun 2016, 12:45
Hi all,

I hope there's someone else on here,not only on FB.
I'm trying to to get into Corporate Aviation and as far as I understand and I faced myself a lot of it is who you know and being in the right place at the right time.
However I was hoping some of you out there in the Corporate World may be able to shed some light on the industry and also can you ,please ,give me any information regarding private owners or companies.agencies where i can apply that they are not very strict about Vip experience anywhere in Middle East /Europe / Russia ?
I flew only commercial.
I would appreciate any information you could give me.
Happy for both public replies and PMs and any further info you may have.
Best regards and safe flights!!!

ella09
5th Jul 2016, 15:18
or Kazahstan?

ella09
5th Jul 2016, 15:21
I did my research here but all the information i could find is too old and some of the sites aren't updated or available anymore :(

Journey Man
5th Jul 2016, 18:56
If you're lacking in experience, you could bolster your resume through a specific service training course, such as PrivatAir offer. Would also give you exposure to PrivatAIr, who are part of the Luxaviation group who also own ExecuJet, so maybe a chance to network.

There are a few freelance cabin crew on here, they will be able to offer more solid advice.

Additional Training | PrivatAir | Global leader in business aviation (http://www.privatair.com/additional-training#breadcrumb)

ella09
7th Jul 2016, 06:57
Thank you for your advice Journey Man,
I,also ,thought about service training courses but there are so many,TAG,Corporate Fligh Training,Training Solutions, PrivatAir etc. and i don't know which one is good enough to land me a job cause i don't want to spend a lot of money on training just to have an extra paper :((

jettgoddess
12th Jul 2016, 17:46
To be honest Ella 09 I wouldnt waste your money in a course, its the experience most ooerators are looking for.
Also " they will pay" for your Training.....if they want to employ you.....I have been in this Business well over 20 years and have never paid for a course yet! And wont!....just apply to all the ads and Reputable companies and eventually someone will give you a chance...
Goodl luck ! ✈️✈️✈️

ella09
16th Jul 2016, 10:17
Thank you for your advice Jettgoddess,
since i don't have a lot of experience and i'm not blonde i thought that maybe a service course would help a little ... i apply to every ads i see but on the sites that everybody knows but i can't find any jobs in these day for corporate aviation so if someone has some info about some recruitment agency or companies or anything and if you don't want to post them please feel free to send me a PM or email...

ella09
8th Feb 2017, 10:36
Can some body tell/send me the HR email address for Royal jet.I can access my account i have on their site and i tried to make a new one but i can't edit my information :((((((((((((