PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some avionics documentation

fbs013
9th Jun 2016, 09:22
Hi.

I'd like to find a King KN53 maintenance manual to be able to know what to check to see if some units and parts recently purchased can be serviceable (and worth sending to the avionics shop to get a form-1, and not only the bill in return for a unairworthy unit).

Unfortunately, the only source so far is from ATS, and the cdrom is at 2K$ for hundreds of documents where I need only a few (I'd like also to put a hand on the KA44B antenna maintenance manual as well).

Anyone has a PDF print of these manuals ?

emergency000
4th Jul 2016, 11:30
I've got the Installation Manual and Maintenance Manual in PDF. Send me a private message with your email and I'll shoot it through.
Cheers,
John

Hi.

I'd like to find a King KN53 maintenance manual to be able to know what to check to see if some units and parts recently purchased can be serviceable (and worth sending to the avionics shop to get a form-1, and not only the bill in return for a unairworthy unit).

Unfortunately, the only source so far is from ATS, and the cdrom is at 2K$ for hundreds of documents where I need only a few (I'd like also to put a hand on the KA44B antenna maintenance manual as well).

Anyone has a PDF print of these manuals ?