PDA

View Full Version : For the "dudes" wearing low rise jeans:

DirtyProp
8th Jun 2016, 07:24
WTF is wrong with you people???
Do you really believe somebody is interested in ogling your undies, or - better yet - the crack of your ass??
Seriously?
Do you think you look fashionable? You don't. You look like an idiot.
Thank God I'm not a smoker, otherwise my first impulse would be to stick a lighted butt right there!

If you're a youngster wearing them and showing your undies, I will gladly use a staple gun to fix them.
And if you're over 40 and wearing them, you should be executed on the spot.

Fashion sometimes has some really moronic trends, but this one takes the cake.
Rant over (maybe).

garyscott
8th Jun 2016, 07:51
Hate 'em! Wear them properly for gawds sake!!
And yet when you try to educate them on where this "fashionable" practice came from (as i understand it, its a signal in an all male prison, that you are available to other inmates, for carrying on the practice of "silent farting"), they just dont seem to care. :}

Ancient Mariner
8th Jun 2016, 08:17
How exciting, a new thread.
Then we have these:
http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/579657-these-people-should-executed-immediately-would-decent-society-11.html
http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/579864-laziness-communication.html
I'm sure there are more.
Why not enjoy life and see the fun in it. Me, I find them hilarious.
Per

Geordie_Expat
8th Jun 2016, 13:09
How exciting, a new thread.
Then we have these:
http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/579657-these-people-should-executed-immediately-would-decent-society-11.html
http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/579864-laziness-communication.html
I'm sure there are more.
Why not enjoy life and see the fun in it. Me, I find them hilarious.
Per

I assume that you are not amused by the other threads then ? Look at your own words !!

Martin the Martian
8th Jun 2016, 13:34
Whenever I see somebody wearing their jeans that way I just have the urge to pull them down quickly and run off.

SpringHeeledJack
8th Jun 2016, 14:01
Me too :}:}:}:D

As mentioned, the origins of this trend came from the US prison system, partly because the inmates aren't allowed have laces, strings, belts, cords due to weaponising them and/or using them to self-harm. This was then adopted by 'gang-bangers' who were then copied by rap artists and before you knew it spotty white kids in the suburbs were following blindly. One of the more ridiculous 'fashion' trends, the other being bondage trousers, they used to provide entertainment watching the victims of fashion trip over themselves whilst being cool :E

SHJ

PingDit
8th Jun 2016, 14:28
And why is it that only the guys seem to wearing them like that? I wouldn't mind too much if the girls wore them that way as well!

What I find worse though, is the young white Brits speaking in American black 'gangland' style voices in an attempt to sound 'cool'.

vctenderness
8th Jun 2016, 14:33
Unfortunately the female equivelant to this also involves a cheap tattoo being exposed which is probably worse than a spotty, hairy male arse cleavage:eek:

Ancient Mariner
8th Jun 2016, 15:55
I assume that you are not amused by the other threads then ? Look at your own words !!
I find those wearing their jeans halfway down their crack hilarious and those threads amusing.
Clear now?
Why one needs to whimper and whine about every "modern" phenoma leaves me a bit puzzled though.
Per

obgraham
8th Jun 2016, 16:10
Why one needs to whimper and whine about every "modern" phenoma leaves me a bit puzzled Been going on for centuries. One of the duties of geezerhood.

Ancient Mariner
8th Jun 2016, 16:15
Been going on for centuries. One of the duties of geezerhood.

He, he. Too bad I was never good at taking orders. I've always found "duties" to be a negative concept. Unless my wife is involved.
Per

the_flying_cop
8th Jun 2016, 16:34
Sadly I fell into this group this morning. After a week exercising in Scotland I appear to have lost a few pounds and neglected to put my belt on.

Suffice to say I spent most of the day hitching the beggars up, and carrying all my loose change in my hand. I was not amused.

I can report that I did not shout 'what up yo' or 'peace out homie' to anyone though.

Local Variation
8th Jun 2016, 16:37
Innit.....like......wotevah.....respect.

Zeus
8th Jun 2016, 17:34
this trend came from the US prison system The version I heard was that obese inmates would lose weight in prison. On release they were handed back their old clothes which now didn't fit and resulted in the over-large trousers hanging low.
Pop culture then made it "trendy" to look like a recently released inmate.

Windy Militant
8th Jun 2016, 22:00
this trend came from the US prison system

Hmm I thought it came from Plumbers from Catford! :}

parabellum
8th Jun 2016, 22:13
In the same theme, cannot, for the life of me, understand young girls running around in jeans that are deliberately split at or below the knee! They even buy them like that!:rolleyes: On a recent trip to UK I offered to buy a waif looking young thing outside M&S in Oxford street a decent pair, thought she would probably be homeless and on her beam end, looked at me as though I was nuts! ;)

Nervous SLF
8th Jun 2016, 22:41
A few years ago i read a book written by an ex-inmate of a U.S. prison. He said that it showed the
status of prisoners as only the top of the heap prisoners could obtain proper fitting garments as
they had money and power. Poor criminals who had no power and money had to put up with any
rubbish and therefore were only given the left over ill fitting garments
So what these idiots wearing their clothing like that are showing is what low life status they have
- it gives me a chuckle every time I see one. :)

G-CPTN
8th Jun 2016, 23:50
Who funds clothing for prisoners in UK jails?

DirtyProp
9th Jun 2016, 07:18
Why one needs to whimper and whine about every "modern" phenoma leaves me a bit puzzled though.

I thought you knew that we Italians love to bitch, moan and complain non-stop.
We make a big fuss about everything and everyone, part of enjoying life for us.
We are also attention whores somewhat (ahem!), that's why I started my own thread.

dboy
9th Jun 2016, 08:10
Hahaha Dirtyprop: i can only agree with you. (Y)

I always want to give them a wedgie. :)

funfly
9th Jun 2016, 11:18
Not to mention caps worn with the peak at the back, or worse still the peak at the side :ugh:

Metro man
9th Jun 2016, 11:29
The famous builder or plumbers crack is now a status symbol. In my day a plumber crouching under a sink would have the top area of his buttocks displayed as his ill fitting work clothes pulled away. There would also be a few ragged tears in the legs which are now also thought fashionable and can be found in new jeans commanding a premium price.

The female equivalent would be the "muffin pants" which are tight and end low on the waist. Designed to be worn by slimmer females they are usually favoured by fatter ones, and instead of the top of the trousers ending with the continuing taper of an attractive form, the top of the trousers is marked by an overspill of unrestrained fat which in some cases even covers the belt.

DType
9th Jun 2016, 11:37
Am always somewhat amused by the ladies who wear thongs/strings to avoid the dreaded VPL, but their low slung trousers leave the top of their actual panties exposed.

lomapaseo
9th Jun 2016, 12:55
What's a VPL :confused:

any photos?

DType
9th Jun 2016, 13:08
Visible Pantie Line

cattletruck
9th Jun 2016, 13:40
It's up there with middle aged fat chicks with tramp stamps :yuk:

Wishful thinking that is.

BTW, VPL distinguishes B/W the squidgy bums and the hard bods.

SpringHeeledJack
9th Jun 2016, 13:48
One was of the opinion that tramp stamps were no more, that is a trend of the past, and not considered by today's aspiring tattoo clients ? Have to say that no matter how lovely looking tats put me off the female so adorned. No doubt my monastic upbringing influencing my eyes :8 Doesn't VPL stand for velocity performance limit ? ;)

SHJ

Ancient Mariner
9th Jun 2016, 14:42
I thought you knew that we Italians love to bitch, moan and complain non-stop.
We make a big fuss about everything and everyone, part of enjoying life for us.
We are also attention whores somewhat (ahem!), that's why I started my own thread.

Italians are exempt and eternally forgiven.
Per

GGR155
9th Jun 2016, 14:52
Some years ago my late mate Chris said on spying young lady attired this way, ''**** me GGR you can almost see the clock springs''!
Makes me laugh inside when I see similar today.
Bastard cancer

hiflymk3
9th Jun 2016, 15:00
Does anyone know where I can buy caps with the peak at the back? Can't find one anywhere.

Buster Hyman
10th Jun 2016, 05:59
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/46/08/19/460819e8867c7918f63d155ac48849d0.jpg

Martin the Martian
10th Jun 2016, 12:39
I recently saw this young lad walking past the shop. He had a baseball cap with the peak at the side, a T-shirt that looked about four sizes too big, the inevitable jeans at half mast, and a pair of trainers with the laces not tied.

Aw, bless, I thought. He's tried to dress himself this morning. How sweet.

radeng
11th Jun 2016, 08:45
I've always figured that fashion was invented to provide another way to part fools and their money.....