PDA

View Full Version : Congrat's SMILE!

cloud nine
28th Jun 2002, 09:56
I just had to start a new topic for you, now it's your turn to sit back and be congratulated.

Well done girl on the fantastic news. It's great to hear of another pprune regular finally getting her dream.

Look out VB......here comes "flight attendant Smile."

:D :D :D

Xenia
28th Jun 2002, 10:02
Well done Smile!!! :cool:

vdd
28th Jun 2002, 10:06
Excellent news Smile!

Congratulations, you will make a great FA!

Wishing you lots of fun in your new job.

Cheers:D :) :D :)

smile
28th Jun 2002, 10:20
Thanks guys-- you're all too kind!!!:D

dreams
28th Jun 2002, 10:28
congrats smile!!!!!!! u dserve it, your patience has paided off.
hopefully it me next!!!!!!

JetRacer
28th Jun 2002, 11:17
Congratulations!

Good to see people getting to where they want to be!

Enjoy yourself and Happy Landings! :D

JetRacer

Katie
28th Jun 2002, 13:25
Congratulations!

:) :D ;) :cool:

Sick Squid
29th Jun 2002, 00:03
Yep, well done indeed. Another tale of success, hopefully more to follow. I'm sure there will be...

£6

nickmelb
29th Jun 2002, 07:45
wohoooo smile well done chicky!

all the best in your new job!

cheers

nick:p

flightbunny
29th Jun 2002, 22:51
congratulations smile, all the very best for your future with vb

qfcabin
29th Jun 2002, 23:50
You will be a great asset to them..congrats!

smile
30th Jun 2002, 01:39
Once again thanks for all your well wishes. It still hasn't sunk in!! To think only a week and a half ago I applied and was invited to an interview..... now I only have one week until I start!!!

Big hugs and kisses to everyone who has been there for me!!!

I can't wait to get started-- I have met quite a few of the people I will be starting training with and WOW what a great bunch of people. (I can only imagine what my phone bill will be like!!:( )

Mind you I feel sorry for the people I work with now--- I think they will be glad to see the back of me with all my constant chatter and excitement about my new job!!!:p (Actually they are all pretty excited for me)

So its uniform fitting on Friday morning, farewell drinks at work on Friday night and starting on the following Monday morning!!!

Talk to you all soon.

love SMILE

peanut pusher
30th Jun 2002, 10:52
Congrats, love to see you at Qantas after learning the ropes at VB. We took on almost 20 Virgin crew last year and they fit in very well with our style and they love the $25K pay increase.

cabinboy
1st Jul 2002, 03:47
Oh smile what can I say mate,

CONGRATULATIONS !!

I'm very proud of you. Just like the rest of us you had a few rejections along the way but you always bounced back with a great big " smile " ( no pun intended ).

Virgin are going to love you, they have chosen wisely and we'll definetley catch up at the airport for a coffee soon.

Not bad work for a " San sisto " girl eh ? :D

CB

smile
1st Jul 2002, 07:28
Oh Cabinboy- - aren't we getting cheeky!!:p

Yes I'm sure that I will be making my 'ole school mates proud!!!

Anyway as punishment for your cheeky little comment the first coffee is on you!!:D :D :D

love SMILE

stormywx
1st Jul 2002, 11:44
Smile, congrats!!! You'll have a fantastic time at DJ, they are a really great bunch of guys and girls there!

Happy Flying!