PDA

View Full Version : Private Hire near Archerfield, Gold Coast, Caloundra or Redcliffe

calil
27th May 2016, 01:23
Hi all,

I noticed there has not been an active threat on this for the past 3 years. So I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of (or owns) a single engine for hire in the area?

I am mainly looking to stay current and fly on weekends every now and then. I always treat the aircraft as it was my own and really look after the engine :ok:

I have a CPL with 290 hours, NVFR, CSU, AERO and Tail Wheel and flown Cessna and Piper S/E

Greatly appreciate the help!

gchriste
28th May 2016, 03:53
Hi, why not join the Redcliffe Aero Club and Pvt Hire for them? You get to keep current, and are right on the bay near the Islands and coast.

Flightscopeaviation
21st Jun 2016, 02:00
Flightscope has Eurofox,Tecnam RG and soon Aquila!

Jabawocky
22nd Jun 2016, 03:05
I always treat the aircraft as it was my own and really look after the engine

I am stirring the pot here but how is it you do this? ;)

If you get the answer right I could probably help you out a bit with some referrals to others not easily sourced ;)

IFEZ
22nd Jun 2016, 07:01
Uh oh. He's on a hiding to nothing here..!! http://cdn.pprune.org/images/smilies/evil.gif

AbsoluteFokker
22nd Jun 2016, 09:45
If you're after fractional ownership, Brisbane Flying Group also worth a look with a couple of Cessna 172S. I haven't spoken with them in years so don't really know their current structure.