PDA

View Full Version : EBACE 2016

LGW Vulture
17th May 2016, 15:56
Roll up, roll up ............... for the quietest show on earth!

I might have to even buy my own beer this year! :eek:

antoine.
17th May 2016, 16:00
will trade a tour of Geneva and a few beers for an invite :P

Deep and fast
17th May 2016, 17:10
Just seen the ticket prices, think I'll just spend it on beer instead. Actually 20 beers in Geneva would blow the budget. Oh well, off to look at the lake again....

tomuchwork
17th May 2016, 17:21
I would take the offer for free tour and beers if I would be there. Beer prices in LSGG are ridiculous - adapted for the pax sitting in the back and not the bad paid drivers up front ;-)

17th May 2016, 18:08
Beer prices haven't really gone up since I started going to Geneva on business trips in 2003. Was paying 7chf a pint then and it's only 8 in the Godiva for beer of the month now. What has changed is the fact that the Swiss franc has strengthened. £1 was 2.50 chf then and it's now 1.41, far better when your earning there and sending money back to the uk 😀
And the airport is the cheapest place for a beer, 6.50

Liftboy
17th May 2016, 19:21
Free beer! :ok:

EVA (http://www.exvipaviationint.com/#!ebace-2016/c1tq2)

Last year they kicked us out at 03:30pm :}

See you there....

Deep and fast
17th May 2016, 20:03
That's more like it, a positive thread on pprune!

Global_Global
27th May 2016, 08:52
Sorry D and F... That was a very depressing EBACE... No major announcements, no order, nothing, only a second hand Sovereign for Textron and an order for Embraer for a Mexican operator... It is clear we are not there yet :(

Opsbeatch
27th May 2016, 09:14
Global Global - I think it was an honest EBACE, previous EBACEs have had huge announcements, however, if you look into what actually happened after the show most didn't occur.

Personally I do not listen to all the hype, been in the industry too long and as I always say, I'll believe it when I see it. Words are cheap, actions are priceless.

It was a good quality show for me, all depends what you want out of it.

OB