View Full Version : CX ex BNE Tuesday Morning

ozziekiwi
13th May 2016, 04:01
Hi Guys n Gals. I am a little curious - during the taxi into BNE off runway 01 at 0620 Tuesday morning this week I noticed a CX aircraft waiting at the hold point to line up on Runway 01. Just wondering if it was a scheduled departure or the midnight flight BNEHKG running somewhat offsked ?? I am sure you guys don't have a scheduled service that early in the morning but hey maybe I am wrong. Thanks so much, just being nosey !!.

crwkunt roll
13th May 2016, 06:11
Seems it was delayed about 7 hours.

ACMS
13th May 2016, 08:31
Plenty of mid morning Departures to CNS And HKG, probably just a little late.

swh
13th May 2016, 15:50
I thought Brisbane was closed at night so the oz mates and bros could earn overtime to do runway workz

bekolblockage
14th May 2016, 02:47
As a weekly SLF to BNE and return, this is what I was dreading for my return flights for the next 5 months while the runway works are going on.
CX not able to get their act together with OTP 157 down to BNE and subsequently missing the cutoff to get 156 underway before the runway is shut.
Didn't take long.
No wonder the QF flights are full now.

asianeagle
14th May 2016, 04:17
As a weekly SLF to BNE and return, this is what I was dreading for my return flights for the next 5 months while the runway works are going on.
CX not able to get their act together with OTP 157 down to BNE and subsequently missing the cutoff to get 156 underway before the runway is shut.
Didn't take long.
No wonder the QF flights are full now.

yep, thats because despite the aircraft being late on stand, the cleaners being late, an airbridge without an operator, a tech log not signed off cos the engineer has 5 aeroplanes to sort at once, a pax gone awol, a tug not available, load sheet late and the inevitable ATC 'I'll call you back".... its the pilots fault! :}

wongsuzie
14th May 2016, 08:24
The difference nowadays is none of us gives a crap anymore.

How very true.