PDA

View Full Version : EaseUS Tudo Backup

JimR
27th Apr 2016, 19:32
I have a backup program EaseUS Tudo Backup.

I used to have the free version running on WinXP and was very happy with it.

When I installed Windows 7, I purchased version 8.9 and later upgraded to version 9.1. hoping that the later version would resolve a problem I had with 8.9. For some reason it does not backup My Documents or Outlook mail upon computer shutdown. It seems to do a backup upon other trigger events (start up for instance), just not on shutdown. I've had quite a lot of conversations and help from the company, but they cannot seem to resolve it. They say that this is a unique problem with my computer, so I'm just wondering if by chance anybody else has used EaseUS Tudo Backup and experienced this anomaly.

JimR
21st May 2016, 02:05
Following up on the original problem, I have just upgraded from win7 to win10. EaseUS now works i.e. backs up my data on system shutdown. I've no idea why it wouldn't with win7. I'd been putting off upgrading until I figured all the win10 bugs had been sorted out. I've been pleasantly surprised at how uneventful the upgrade was, just needed to download a couple of drivers and that was that. I quite like the presentation and feel of 10.