PDA

View Full Version : Channex Cabin Crew

Shuperstar Loadie
27th Jun 2002, 01:41
Who is hiring these people??
Are they trawling the workforce to have the ugliest most un humourous girls in the air??
What is going on???:( :( :(

4Screwaircrew
4th Jul 2002, 19:37
It's not a beauty contest!

We have a group of dedicated cabin crew who are great fun to work with and generate many very favourable comments from passengers, on our own charters and on subservices for other airlines.

They are smart, efficent, have a good sense of humour and in many cases are also very attractive.

skyteam666
23rd Jul 2002, 12:49
how funny that the people who work during the night are actually able to see past there dirty old cargo boxes. i'm sure that none of the cabin crew would actually look twice at any of the loadies, let alone comment on how good looking (or not) they are.

it seems that the cabin crew can't be that bad because some of the loadies have actually been known to do the training and actually become cabin crew during the busy periods.

lets all just work as a team, and leave the childish comments behind!

:rolleyes: :confused:

Shuperstar Loadie
15th Aug 2002, 21:39
Skyteam666 (a devilish name!!!)

I think you will find that the loadies that trained as trolley dollies had the choice of doing that or P45 during a lean spell on the A300 so no they didn't have much say!

Loadies have very attractive other halves just look at the last Channex do! so get your head out of your arse and get with the progamme!

4screwaircrew I will agree they are very helpful and dedicated but change your glassess and see beyond your nose and look them in the face past the foot thick make up!:D

Sick Squid
16th Aug 2002, 07:18
Right; necks...... in, wind, now, please.

If you can't find anything more constructive to post, then don't bother wasting the electricity.

Closed. Don't even think about re-starting it.