PDA

View Full Version : Transferring ATPL Theoretical Exams from UK to Spain

737 CL
16th Apr 2016, 14:19
Hi, I´m converting my ICAO ATPL to EASA. I passed the 14 Theoretical exams under UK CAA but I´m planning to pass the skill test under Spain as SOLI because I have my medical in Spain and I don´t want to change my SOLI.

Anybody knows If it´s necessary to transfer the Exams to AESA in Spain? How is the process?.

Many thanks.

EC DKN
16th Apr 2016, 18:51
You don't need to transfer the exams! As long as it's and EASA ATO doesn't matter which country you did your exams!

By the way, I am doing the SOLI from Spain to UK, if u have to do it do it assap as it takes too long!

737 CL
17th Apr 2016, 02:44
Hi, EC many thanks for you reply. So only giving the consolidated results report printed from the UK CAA is enough to pass the skill test in Spain. Good news!!! I know that the UK CAA is faster .... Bit I don't want more changes and I need to obtain the license soon ....

ClimbSequence
24th Jun 2016, 06:22
Hello guys,

Can you share any contact details of the Spanish CAA licensing department in order to inquire about conversion process?

Thanks

EC DKN
24th Jun 2016, 09:58
You don't need to convert any exams. As long as you passed your exams through an EASA ATO they are valid in all EASA countries.

flyfly4
24th Jun 2016, 18:11
in case you want to give them a call, this is the website of AESA

- Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea - Ministerio de Fomento (http://www.seguridadaerea.gob.es/LANG_EN/home.aspx)

+34 91 396 81 30