PDA

View Full Version : Finding One's forgotten emails.

Loose rivets
13th Apr 2016, 16:27
Along with brain fade comes abandoned use of all kinds of things. :uhoh: emails is one of them. A forum tells me they have my screen name, but neither of my regular emails satisfies their records.

Recently, I saw a utuil, that listed my emails. Busy with something else, I let it slip by. Anyone know a way of finding e-addresses that are lying fallow?

dazdaz1
15th Apr 2016, 16:18
Try a google there are lots of links for this purpose. Avoid where one has to register.

Daz

Loose rivets
16th Apr 2016, 21:45
What would I put, find a secret list for me? It's a closely guarded secret for a lot of people.

However, to my astonishment, when I did type in 'find e-addresses' for my full name, it came up with the Rivetess' details, along with mine, as a directors of our computing company. I was also surprised to be reminded how early in the history of PCs, we formed the company. It also came up with my novel in various forms. I wish I knew how to convert that into sales.

However, when I did find all my e-addresses, it did not involve any kind of searching - well, not much anyway. It may even have been a facet of Ccleaner, and locating them on my PC, but I can't find it now.