PDA

View Full Version : JCAB ATPL

arrow28
8th Apr 2016, 00:34
Hi All

Trying to obtain some info on the JCAB ATPL. Currently flying a 737-900 and have been offered a course with ANA on the 767. I have managed to obtain a manual of the content of the course. However it seems to contain everything from Air Law,Navaids, Met etc.
Is there anyone currently on course with ANA which could assist with queries that I have.
If you could PM me I would be grateful.

Thanks

arrow

Fratemate
8th Apr 2016, 03:03
Arrow,

Everything you need will be provided to you when you join and it is pointless (I would suggest even detrimental) trying to do it yourself beforehand. There is a lot of studying to do in the first few weeks before you take the written exams but after that things slow down to a more leisurely pace, when it is almost all pre-sim study. You will have the advantage of someone in the classroom who will help 'focus' your study on the relevant parts of air law etc for the exams, so don't waste your time before joining. Concentrate now on enjoying yourself before you come to Japan because you'll be too busy in the first few weeks to do anything but learn air law and radio stuff etc and it's far too long a course to be doing anything before you start.

jrmyl
8th Apr 2016, 09:22
I agree with what Fratemate said. There is no need to study before hand. However, if you have any questions and haven't yet read the AJX thread on here, I would suggest reading that. If you still have questions after that then feel free to ask them. What is your start date?

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/247182-air-japan-ajx-b767.html