PDA

View Full Version : UK - Lille flights in June 2016

davidjohnson6
2nd Apr 2016, 11:25
England play Wales at football in June 2016 near Lille as part of the EURO finals. I expect there will be heavy demand in the UK to be present at the game; many will travel by Eurostar but perhaps some from Wales or northern England will fly.

The spotter element in me knows UK-Lille and UK-Ostend flights are extremely rare and would quite like to take advantage of an aircraft's empty leg and either fly from Lille/Ostend to the UK just before the football game starts or fly from the UK to Lille/Ostend when the game ends. Does anyone know of airlines that are operating this route as a special and might be open to selling tickets for the empty leg ?

I'm aware Ryanair will operate a special Stansted - St Etienne flight and add extra capacity on Manchester - Charleroi in late June

Piltdown Man
11th Apr 2016, 23:07
Why don't you operate your own charter? Get a quote, stick it on the good old interweb and see what the demand is.

PM

DaveReidUK
12th Apr 2016, 07:32
Why don't you operate your own charter? Get a quote, stick it on the good old interweb and see what the demand is.

Good idea. What could possibly go wrong?