PDA

View Full Version : Jump to last post in Pprune mobile thread?

El Bunto
27th Mar 2016, 13:10
OK I'm probably being silly.

But in the Pprune mobile interface when I open a thread it just goes to the first page, every time.

So how does one jump to the last page or post of a thread without having to scroll to the bottom of the first page, select the 'page number' box and type-in the number of the last page?

Seems overly complex for something that is a 99 percentile use-case. There's bound to be a simple trick I'm missing.

dochealth
31st Mar 2016, 23:41
OK I'm probably being silly.

But in the Pprune mobile interface when I open a thread it just goes to the first page, every time.

So how does one jump to the last page or post of a thread without having to scroll to the bottom of the first page, select the 'page number' box and type-in the number of the last page?

Seems overly complex for something that is a 99 percentile use-case. There's bound to be a simple trick I'm missing.

no you're not being silly...drives me nuts also.Can anyone help us??

wrenchalot
1st Apr 2016, 13:41
Easy:
In the title box, there's the date and time; next to the time, there's a blue square with a white arrow.
Click on it.

IBobi
1st Apr 2016, 21:21
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, gray page controls will appear. You can select arrows or page numbers to navigate.

hec7or
3rd Apr 2016, 06:05
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, gray page controls will appear. You can select arrows or page numbers to navigate.

scrolling to the bottom of the page automatically loads the next page and then you have to scroll to the bottom of the next page which automatically loads the next page and then you have to scroll to the bottom of the next page which automatically loads the next page.......

the arrows are not always there, so I can't jump to the last page, the best option is to go back to the full site.

IBobi
5th Apr 2016, 00:38
Actually it's there the whole time:

wrenchalot
7th Apr 2016, 14:37
If you're still having difficulties with finding the last post, try this:

"Jump to last post in Pprune mobile thread?" This is the title box.

To the right of this, find a light blue rectangle with the date, time, and the name of the poster; just to the right of his name, there's a blue square with a white arrow inside it: click on the white arrow; that takes you to the last post.

Cheers.