PDA

View Full Version : *Warning*: Stay away from the "Nordicflite" Finland

FINpilot
22nd Mar 2016, 09:25
Just a heads up to all that stay away from this company:

Nordicflite Oy Ltd (http://www.nordicflite.com/en/)
Nordicflite recruits 5 commercial pilots (C-172/152/182)-Latest Pilot Jobs-Latest Pilot Jobs (http://www.latestpilotjobs.com/jobs/view/id/293.html)

The company does not have a valid AOC and is known from the different kind of scams. The only income to the company is this advertised "2500 euros fee of type/diffrence trainings to get job". So basicly you pay for them 2500€, they promise you a job and flight hours but instead you get nothing.

Just a heads up!

SRH
22nd Mar 2016, 09:49
Good call, thanks! Enough with the scams, always someone feeding off desperate cadets.

Finnrotor.com
22nd Mar 2016, 23:07
It's pretty shocking reading on a Finnish aviation forum. These guys a capable of all sorts of crap, including threatening with violence... They're only wanting to rob young people desperate to get a job.

"Customer service" number costs you 3€/minute over normal rate, so does "booking the tickets"! 180€/hour? Pretty good going if someone happens to call, I'm sure they can put that person on hold for a moment or two...

I agree with FINpilot. Stay well away.

aviationluver
11th Apr 2016, 23:11
Thanks for the warning. I applied to them and received an email from them stating that they were backlogged on 300 sightseeing requests but didn't have the pilots to fly them. Didn't seem too professional.

I tried arranging some days and times to call but no luck. They added me to their Skype and I tried to arrange a time to setup a Skype chat where I could get more information but no luck.

They never gave me a direct number either. I've been to Suomi, a/k/a Finland a few times and people are usually straight forward. So, this is extremely disappointing as I really would have liked to have worked there. Also, I have friends in Helsinki, so, this would've been kind of a dream job on the low end until I worked my way back up to the majors.

It's too bad the aviation industry is such a shady, creepy industry. Thank God most passengers do not know.

Is there anyway a pilot or someone in Helsinki or Suomi could report this outfit to the Finnish equivalent of the Attorney General as a possible scam?

Finnrotor.com
11th Jun 2016, 23:38
Sorry to pick up this old topic again but just a remainder to everybody: DO NOT get into any sort of dealings with this company. Nordicflite (aka. TTT Aviation) has no AOC and TTT-aviation (same ****, same owner(s), just different name) recently lost their ATO too. Still advertising their "commercial pilot course" which they can't provide. But they gladly accept the payments...

At least don't pay ANYTHING up front as that's what they are looking for! I'm ashamed this kind of criminals live in my homeland. CEO seems to be charged in multiple of court cases, "fraud" and such stuff. But until he /they are in jail, please do not believe in their empty (and i mean EMPTY!) promises. Find a proper flight school instead.:=

LearJet.ax
24th Jun 2016, 19:56
Well done bringing this information forward guys, it is important to know this and to warn others!

I had some experience with these guys as well (ttt-aviation). Not as a student but as an instructor.
I applied for a position as a FI at the school and it did not take long before I got an answer from the school. They promised me permanent employment with pretty good pay per flying hour, insurances covered and social fees all taken care of.
He said they had 25+ students about to finish the theory and waiting to start flying. They were in different stages, all from new PPL to future CPL. I even went there to visit the school.
The whole school consists of a portable trailer parked outside the gates to the airport with a tiny classroom and briefing room, quite low standard. They had one cessna 150 owned and another rented in from a private owner. During the visit it sounded too good to be true....Good pay, help with apartment and a lot of flying hours.

Then the trouble started after I returned home! All the promises started to disappear, no insurances, I had to set up my own company and work on contract with almost no pay. They refused to send a copy of the contract to me before, I would be given a chance to read it before signing it at the school only. The first three-four months would have been learning with free "practice" teaching in classroom......It would have been expensive to "work" there!

They even said to me I could sleep in my car if I did not manage to find anything else. Have you ever tried to sleep in a cold car during the winter months in Finland. Absolutely no safety mind at all. Ironic as it is, the only thing he talked about when I were there was safety and how important it is.... :ugh:

I did not take the job and I urge people to stay far away from them!!!! :=

But do not worry about me, I am now employed at my dream employer about to start type rating on 737, cheers and "keep the real dream alive" :ok:

Finnrotor.com
28th Aug 2016, 21:13
I did not take the job and I urge people to stay far away from them!!!! :=

Excellent advice. Conversation about these criminals is continuing on a Finnish aviation forum and there's not a single positive comment. Please do NOT spend a dime for their "services" because you'd get nothing. Only empty promises like Learjet.ax stated.

Reason I bring this up again is that they have at least tried to hire instructors (without getting paid at the end) from abroad again fairly recently. Why foreigners? Because no one in Finland wants to have anything to do with them anymore. It would be easy, at least in the current business climate, to find a competent instructor from Helsinki. If TTT (aka. Nordic Flite aka. Trional Trading ltd, all same sh**) would be even half decent. They're not even worth an email.