PDA

View Full Version : JCAB/ATPL Questions

MBA747
21st Mar 2016, 02:47
Hi Guys

Just got a contract for ANA (Japan) and after looking at what it entails obtaining the licence. I would like to ask those of you presently on course to give me an opinion on how this course measures up to say UK licences.

Is there any chance of getting sample questions to have an idea of what is required for the exam. The course starts in a few months and I would really like to have a handle on these subjects. I do have some literature but it covers a lot of topics, sample tests would be very helpful.

Cheers

MBA

The Dominican
21st Mar 2016, 03:28
Breathe......., take deep breaths and think a happy place.....! The training is long, don't start sweating it before you even start.

Just show up and do what your instructors tell you...., you will receive all of what you need to pass the tests and do the license conversion.

And don't engage in training mode 24/7...., you cannot maintain it for 8 months that both the sim and line training will last....., take breaks in between and have a few cold ones.

See you around the clubhouse.

galdian
21st Mar 2016, 04:04
Two words: ROTE and CRAM

If you walk into Japan already conditioned to those two words you will be OK.

Should you walk in with anything like expectations of understanding or excellence not only will your mission be extremely frustrating but - probably - doomed to failure.

Should you ever run across understanding or excellence - a very rare, and unexpected, bonus.

Have fun! :ok: