PDA

View Full Version : Which book to review ATPL

antes56
19th Mar 2016, 22:02
Hi everyone

I am out of Pilot world from a few years and wanted to get back on track with the ATPL subject and Tech question from a possible interview.

I have the ACE the pilot tech interview, but i need something more.

what do you suggest?

Airline Transport Pilot: Complete Note Collection

EASA Professional Pilot Studies

Genghis the Engineer
19th Mar 2016, 22:37
I find Phil Croucher's book (EASA Professional pilots studies) extremely useful for a reminder / quick reference on anything I need to look up on professional pilot knowledge. It covers the whole breadth of the syllabus, without going into so much detail I get lost in it.

G

ersa
19th Mar 2016, 22:59
+1

Pilot Training & Ground Studies - Electrocution's Aviation Books (http://www.electrocution.com/aviation/)

fwjc
20th Mar 2016, 00:20
There is a collection of three small books by CATS which provide an excellent revision guide for the ATPL subjects. I use them regularly as a reference guide and to steer my own revision in my less confident subject areas. There is also plenty of space to add your own notes / diagrams, which I have done on my copies.

paco
20th Mar 2016, 05:17
Hi Genghis & ersa - I might just mention that the new tablet friendly PDF version is now available. Haven't bothered with Kindle - it's an awful platform.

phil

antes56
20th Mar 2016, 15:50
I am in the US, where can i buy it?

paco
20th Mar 2016, 16:10
From the website above

phil

Ginger Ninja
20th Mar 2016, 22:37
Might purchase and give them a try. I feel like every time I move onto another learning outcome for my ATPL's I forget the last outcome. Doing it the modular route and feels like I am going no where.

paco
21st Mar 2016, 15:59
I'm only in Troon if you have any queries

phil

captain.weird
22nd Mar 2016, 16:31
What do guys think of Pilots Reference Guide?

PilotsReference.com (http://www.pilotsreference.com/products/pilotsreference_guide.html)