PDA

View Full Version : Greek Integrated ATPL-Courses

somedayillfly
13th Mar 2016, 14:55
Hi guys,

Since ABN Amro (Dutch bank) announced to stop with pilot funding, I'm looking for other ways to get me to my dream, becoming an airline pilot.

In my search for these other ways, I came across a couple Flight Academies in Greece (I'm half-Greek, so the step is pretty small). The main Greek FA's that caught my attention are:

Jetstream Aviation Academy
Global Aviation SA
Olympus Aviation Academy

I know a couple things about the Dutch and UK market, but really don't know anything about the Greek market, that's the reason why I started this threat.

What can you guys tell me about these Flight Academies? What are the changes of a job in the right seat? Do these Academies have a waiting-list? And lastly, is there any kind of funding available in Greece for these ATPL-courses?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

RedBullGaveMeWings
14th Mar 2016, 12:16
I'd give a look at Egnatia Aviation. They're quite respected in the industry.

Dodidi
14th Mar 2016, 19:37
I would also recommend Egnatia Aviation. I just finished the Integrated Course with them a couple of months ago and am very satisfied. The feedback I got from many other students was also the same and many have also transferred from other schools to Egnatia for a number of reasons. I would advise you go and visit the schools before enrolling.

somedayillfly
14th Mar 2016, 23:34
Thank you for your answers.

Why is Egnetia the best choice? At this very forum they don't seem to be very respectable.. Though most of the posts are of around 2007/2008. What changed since then?

Also, do they have a waiting-list? To which airline does Egnetia deliver it's most pilots?

Chris

skyboy83
17th Mar 2016, 07:28
The greek students delivered to aegean. I dont know the rest but they have some co operation with middle east airlines about mpl programmes. Dont know details but lot of arabians guys train there.
You should also take a look at
Global
Superior air
Skies aviation (thessaloniki)
With the above priority. I suggest dont even look at the others ;)
Good luck!