PDA

View Full Version : AirAsia Salary

alemesq
9th Mar 2016, 23:20
HI GUYS!!!
can anyone tell me about actual AIR ASIA A320 first officer salary and plus ???? how good is this company, and how is the way of living there at Kuala Lumpur and where to live there ????? thank you very much!!!

good flights for everyone!!! :ok:

flyingpilot89
10th Mar 2016, 02:21
you can google and find out the details of their salary but as far as i know, AirAsia Malaysia only hire locals as first officer.

jetjockey696
11th Mar 2016, 16:11
I guess not... but Airasia has been wet lease in South America with TAM for last two years.

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/5fd14e50-998b-4b49-a73b-d7aaa8acb221-original.jpeg

DunkinDonut
14th Mar 2016, 18:45
Bom Dia TAM Pilots,

Please note that the AirAsia package has been formatted in a joint venture between the Pilot Management Teams of TAM and AirAsia.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take a unique Career Break during which you will have the opportunity to fly with the Worlds Premier Low Cost Airline (Winner of SKYTRAX Award last 7 years!!)

The arrangment provides for a very generaous TAX FREE Salary, Profit Sharing, Accommodation, Travel Benefits, Medical, Loss of Licence, Vacation, Break Roster to visit your family in Brazil etc...

You can obtain further information by speaking with the TAM Pilot Team:
Capt. Harley, Capt. Giannini and Capt Ramon or... simply visit the AirAsia Team at Acedemia TAM at your earliest convenience 14 - 18th March 2016

In order to provide you with a transparent view of AirAsia and a greater understanding of life in Kuala Lumpur, Capt Joao Cesar (ex Varig who has flown for AirAsia for 9 years...) would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and help answer your questions.

Any TAM 320 CP/FO interested in working with AirAsia for upto 2 years is invited to visit the AirAsia Team this week at Acedemia TAM.

AirAsia Team:
Capt Joao Cesar
Capt Adrian
Capt Dominic
Mr. Yeoh
and... Mihaela

Please feel free to visit us, you are most welcome!!!

OBRIGADO!!

Best regards,

AirAsia / TAM Road Show Team