PDA

View Full Version : MCC with our without JOC

rasac
5th Mar 2016, 12:00
Hello dear friends

I would like to know your opinion to do or not to do the JOC. I am 20 years old and I am on integrated course in Portugal. At this moment I am near to start the twin. If I choose the with JOC option, Im pending to do it in Berlin or Dublin.

Thanks a lot.

speed_alive_rotate
5th Mar 2016, 13:48
Hi @rasac,

If you are looking at Ireland you should take a look at AFTA in Cork. Brand new 737-800 SIM , and they do a joint MCC/JOC.

jamesgrainge
7th Mar 2016, 11:33
Is there much point in doing MCC without doing JOC, for the small extra investment it makes you more employable surely? Bit of an obvious answer really?

rasac
9th Mar 2016, 11:02
The question is "it worth the investiment ou should I Invest more in some hours?" JOC is nothing st eyes of EASA, and there are few airlines where is mandatory to have JOC without previous flying experience (as a job)

nick14
9th Mar 2016, 19:34
It's very important to do it but only at a high quality provider.

Many airlines will look for it on application and a good one goes a long way to preparing you for the sim check.

A few more SEP/MEP hours are useless.

Live your dream
9th Mar 2016, 19:43
And which are the high quality providers? How do you know the airlines are checking that? Just curiosity :ok:

rasac
10th Mar 2016, 15:43
Im thinking to choose between simtech, afta (as suggested by member "speed_alive_rotate") and Flight School Berlin. I would like to know your opinion about these schools, or sugest me other school.

Thanks a lot

RedBullGaveMeWings
10th Mar 2016, 17:49
Simtech in Dublin and CRM Aviation at White Waltham Airfield are safe bets with top notch quality training.

nick14
12th Mar 2016, 07:37
A little bit of knowledge from the inside.

The people you mention are good, virtual aviation and CTC would be on my list.

rasac
31st May 2016, 13:18
Dear Friends,

Any one knows about this, and have opinion: Ibertour - Escuela de pilotos de aviación - MCC Airbus 320 (http://www.ibertour.com/index.php/pilotos/mcc-airbus-320?gclid=CLG6upizhM0CFbYV0wod7eYFHg)

parkfell
31st May 2016, 14:46
Before you commit to any course, you must visit the ATO.

As JOC is not regulated when offered as a stand alone course, you must find out exactly what is on offer.
What does the MCC entail? Minimum requirements?
What does MCC/JOC include.

You pays your money, and you take your choice.

rasac
2nd Jun 2016, 20:33
Im very confused about MCC.
Should I do MCC combined with JOC on a Jet or should I do the basic MCC?
If with JOC: Airbus or Boeing? And where?

I know that the aim of the MCC is the CRM and Multi-Crew Flying but a JOC can open some doors...

I would like see your opinions and experiences

parkfell
2nd Jun 2016, 21:00
The question is simple.....do you want to open doors? The greater your experience, the better chance of passing the sim ride post interview.

I would personally choose Boeing as oppose to Airbus. But in the end it is your decision.