PDA

View Full Version : UK Regional Airport Development

SamGuest
3rd Mar 2016, 12:12
As part of my final year dissertation, I am carrying out research into the development of UK regional airports.

Please could I ask UK residents to spend just a brief moment completing the following survey please;

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/the-future-of-regional-airports-in-the-united-kingdom-a-s

Thank you

ShyTorque
3rd Mar 2016, 14:20
As this is a forum for professional pilots and your questionnaire seems to be researching passenger travel orientated questions, it may not be the most appropriate place to get fully representative answers. ;)

I began to fill it in but I soon realised my answers were probably meaningless or misleading.

HeartyMeatballs
3rd Mar 2016, 15:33
I'd hazard a guess and say less than 1% of users on here are professional pilots.

hatters united
3rd Mar 2016, 16:35
I'd also hazard a guess and say that less than 10% of users on here are in the aviation industry at all. It just seems full of wish lists and dreams most of the time, all of which should be in the appropriate forum " spotters corner " but no one on here seems to be interested in providing a quality aviation industry web-site. Guess it's all down to keeping advertisers happy.:mad: