PDA

View Full Version : Zetta Jet

10000FPM
27th Feb 2016, 14:46
Does anyone here know anything about Zetta Jet? What is their captain pay?

Above The Clouds
28th Feb 2016, 16:52
10.000 USD from what I have heard.

Well I do hope you heard wrong as that is a minimum of 5K short for a 14/14 rotation.

FrankR
29th Feb 2016, 15:46
Yup, my thoughts on Zeta exactly...

I know a few guys who have been with these guys, and they are the latest dodgy gang to soil our industry.

Only go there if a judge orders you to fly for them or do hard time!

FR

Flying Mechanic
1st Mar 2016, 11:21
I heard you have to baby sit 250 hours F/O's aswell, for 10 K!!!! They will get what they pay for.

ww2flyer
6th Mar 2016, 03:17
I interviewed with Zetta Jet at their Stanstead office with the Director of Operations last year and have been offered a job to start in April. I was told the minimums for the First Officer are an ATP because of Wyvern. Zetta Jet also operate Second officers for the longer three crew trips who are low time. The pay they offered me was above industry average and they also offer overtime pay. I signed a two year bond. I do know they had thousands of Curriculum vitae from around the world and had an indoc class in February and March which I could not attend as I had to work my notice with my present company. If you get an interview know your regulations as I got a grilling. Good luck all.:D

Doudou
8th Mar 2016, 17:24
What was your profile ? Do they hire people who do not have right to work in US ? as I know several people who applied with various profiles, and none got invited.

ww2flyer
14th Mar 2016, 00:00
EU Citizen, Jet time ATP FAA