PDA

View Full Version : For the administrator

Sagey
2nd Mar 2001, 05:11
Not sure if this would be accepted, so won't put the details up until OK'd

But there is this new tool bar thing on the web etc which claims that if u recommend enough people and then they recommend etc u can earn thousands of US dollars a month.

I just did it for a laugh and got a cheque today for not much cause I didn't recommend people etc (but u can do a test online to see how much u potentially could get). U don't need to download anything just log on online.

Anyway was thinking that this could be a good way to help wannabes gain extra cash for flying etc. So thought would suggest it

Give us your views I guess and if it ok I will put up the details

Hope this don;t offend anyone, I wanna help me and like minded people etc

Sagey

Sagey
2nd Mar 2001, 05:59
Cancel thousands, more like the odd 100

Anyway if Infin did it and we all signed up, it could be added to his fund.

I haven't got the money as a wannabe student at uni, but would like to contribute some way to help peeps like me

Sagey

InFinRetirement
2nd Mar 2001, 11:43
I have heard of this 'scheme' before but its is not something you should put on PPRuNe.

I should also add that the fund is not MINE, I run it and administer it, it's purpose is now well known, but I would not allow the intro of something that was not entirely pure white. It is best left alone.

Sick Squid
2nd Mar 2001, 13:15
Sounds like a classic pyramid scheme to me....

PPRuNe Dispatcher
2nd Mar 2001, 17:25
Sagey - thanks for showing the good sense to sound us out.

The two most common "make easy money" schemes on the internet are either "get paid to surf" or Pyramid (also known as "Ponzi") schemes.

We don't allow advertising apart from that of our sponsors (thanks, btw) and Pyramid schemes are illegal in both the UK and US. So please don't post details of your scheme.

You can if you wish send me details of the scheme so I can give you my opinion on it.

Regards,
PPRuNe Dispatcher
[email protected]