PDA

View Full Version : Dreamliner 787-8 returns to Kuala Lumpur

jolihokistix
22nd Feb 2016, 11:28
No-one else posted this yet? ANA Dreamliner returns to KL with engine exhaust overheat indication. (Banning myself to Spectator's Balcony)

Engine trouble forces ANA Dreamliner back to Kuala Lumpur ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion (http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/engine-trouble-forces-ana-dreamliner-back-to-kuala-lumpur#comments)

Evanelpus
22nd Feb 2016, 13:19
No-one else posted this yet?

Perhaps, like me, they are fed up with posts for every aircraft returning to an airport for something trivial.

Just saying.:ok:

Evanelpus
22nd Feb 2016, 13:20
No-one else posted this yet?

Perhaps, like me, they are fed up with posts for every aircraft returning to an airport over something trivial.

Just saying.:ok:

Evanelpus
22nd Feb 2016, 13:24
Tried deleting duplicate post but lost the will to live, have man flu and just can't cope today.

I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room and a rub down with a damp copy of Railways Illustrated!!

jolihokistix
22nd Feb 2016, 23:50
Evanelpus, thanks for replying anyway. Hope your flu is getting better. Nothing worse than flu, it seems at the time. Oops, only man flu then?

What is surprising for me is that after those initial niggles with electrical gremlins/glitches the 787 has been relatively free of trouble for quite a while now. Credit where credit is due!

(Dang, half of the smilies don't work on pprune... grrr...)