PDA

View Full Version : Flights and Crew Scheduling Software

gogostop
21st Feb 2016, 14:43
Hi All

I was wondering if you could help me. (I have looked at older threads but technology can change rather quickly)

I am looking for a piece of software that can Schedule in some flights, run some reports and also able to add a crew schedule. I don't want it to do charter quotes, just a purely scheduling piece of software (preferably hosted). This is for one rather busy aircraft with 4 crew members.

Please help!

Thank you in advance.

His dudeness
22nd Feb 2016, 06:55
Have a look at aviationoffice. (the HP is not very good, a presentation via teamviewer or the like is needed to understand the capabilities of the program)

Aviation Office - Startseite (http://www.aviationoffice.de/en/startseite.php)

It can do more than you want, but the owner/programmer is flexible in that respect. What you might like is the possibility to use it to keep pilots training records ect (with an alert function and a pilot competency sheet etc) and that one can use and ipad app to forward flight details to ops (and the software) etc.. He is a pilot with a German airline and not always available on the phone. Best to be reached via email.

I use the software since ages, started to use it in a commercial ops and now in a non com environment. It can be hosted on a server, which I will do this year. My neighbors on the airfield have it on their companies server.

You can PM me if you want more info.

safelife
22nd Feb 2016, 12:38
My previous outfit used this one:
http://www.proavia.de/en/software/fimas

Ihadadream
23rd Feb 2016, 17:27
I'm currently evaluating Awery - seems OK on the scheduling and crew/

awery.aero

Black 'n Yellar
24th Feb 2016, 09:05
We use Leon. It is the best value we could find and you pay by the tail. We have been able to feed in a lot of updates that have added good value to our operation.

The website is at www.leon.aero. They are based in Poland but are very prompt in responding to any requests or issues.

Bergkamp10
25th Feb 2016, 14:53
1. Leon is extremely good.

2. BizFlight.

3. Jeppesen is great for larger AOC/Companies.

4. Sabre Airlines, great but costly.

compressor stall
26th Feb 2016, 08:56
Leon is excellent.

As said, you pay by tails, so scalable for a small company.

gogostop
27th Feb 2016, 14:15
Thank you so much for your suggestions. Leon seems to be the choice for now.

Take Care:ok: