PDA

View Full Version : info on airport operator wiggins.

serko
24th Jun 2002, 10:33
hi,

i'm an investor in wiggins group and would like any information on their airports. Info like licenses, which cargo airlines fly there, potential etc. The airports they operate are London Manston, cuneo, Odense, Pilsen, Smyrna, Lahr, Parchim and they are building an airport in Ajman. Any information will be appreciated.

thanks

p.s. I'm alos interested in rumours of airports which they may be buying, current rumours are Niagara Fall airport, Daytona beach, Varna, cherbourg.

newswatcher
24th Jun 2002, 14:35
http://www.wigginsgroupplc.com/
http://www.gulfnews.com/Articles/news.asp?ArticleID=32581

Boss Raptor
24th Jun 2002, 16:35
Have been a Manston regular for 5 years - Wiggins love making press releases but dont ever seem to do anything... beware, property devolpment is more important to them than running an airport...but then again that depends if that is that is a factor for you...and many of their senior management are all mouth and no intelligence/experience...

Pilot Pete
24th Jun 2002, 17:34
serko

as an investor didn't you get all this info first? Don't they have an annual report etc that contains this kind of stuff? May be worth calling their PR department an seeing if you can get your hands on a press pack. Also try searching the libraries in publications like the FT.

PP

serko
25th Jun 2002, 07:18
Pilot Pete as an investor i have got a lot of info and have read the annual report and other news. It is true that in the short term the property part of the company is going to have most impact. However they seem to be winding this down and just completing the projects they are working on now using the funds genrated to invest in their planestation network. I know quiet a lot about the different airports. However I am looking for information, gossip about passenger/cargo flights starting from their airports and any other news that I thought I might be able to get here. I was expecting to get duplicate information, but I don't mind as I'm hoping to get a few new bits as well.