PDA

View Full Version : What should I do next after completing the AM b1 diploma

HASHD
5th Feb 2016, 12:00
hi guys......
I need some consultancy of what should I do next.

Ive completed the 2 year theory and 2 year practicle course at an EASA 147 approved centre. Ive successfully completed all the modules in the B1 category. so

1. which airlines I should aim to get a job?
2. what is the post I should apply for?

any advice guys of what should I do next

BluFin
6th Feb 2016, 11:59
Apply to all and then take whats offered and expect a lot of knock-backs

HASHD
7th Feb 2016, 02:42
the thing is I dont have much exp. I have only 2 years of exp that I got while completing the licence. would it be enough to apply as an technician????

BluFin
7th Feb 2016, 14:04
Depends on the MRO..............they vary greatly

NutLoose
8th Feb 2016, 11:51
1st

Congratulations,

2nd

Apply for everything you can and different positions, you will not know what you can do until you get some offers.
DO NOT get upset if it takes a lot of applications, you will get there and get a job eventually. even if you get in with what you didn't originally want to do, you may often find a Company will take you on with the future in mind, and being in a Company puts you in a better place for advancing your career, and all the time you are gaining the necessary experience.

HASHD
9th Feb 2016, 13:10
can you guyz point me out some vacancies that I could apply for?? so I could have an idea of what should I apply for....

NutLoose
9th Feb 2016, 19:14
I would apply to every airline you can think off, getting your CV in and on their books can help regardless of vacancies..

try looking on http://www.aviationjobsearch.com/jobs