PDA

View Full Version : Hainan month-on/month-off on 787, any feedback?

pippobaudo
24th Jan 2016, 20:56
Hi guys,
Anyone works for HNA on a 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off contract on B787?
Do you have feedbacks about general condition, work enviroment, "on-board" enviroment, destinations, training etc etc.....
I am CP on B777 and am considering this option as a kind of "part time" job good for my family situation.

jetjockey696
1st Feb 2016, 16:02
there is a lot about hainan... just need to scroll further down.. this forum. eye opener...

pippobaudo
2nd Feb 2016, 14:52
Thank's guys, i'd like to have some direct info from someone who actually fly now on 787 with them rather then rumors.
Very less posting about Hainan, dunno if is a good or bad sign....
The T and C (i read the full contract) seems nice....

CDRW
4th Feb 2016, 01:28
Hearing all sort of rumors of the great pay package being offered. 25K US$ / month. Really? Or is this what CAN me made if you live in China, if your family live in China, if you get the schooling allowance, if you are full time , and if they don't lie or change the rules?

Seen the package offer and the highest monthly salary is 12K / month - so just thinking how to get from 12 to 25K?

Dihedral1
4th Feb 2016, 03:16
While no expert. Instead of getting caught up in rumors ask an Agent for the Terms and Conditions, this will outline the salary/allowances for each work schedule.
Then ask said agent to put you in contact with a pilot on contract with them to discuss more. That's what I did when I entered the contract world.
Was, as advertised.. Maybe other than a few outfits in Indoneasia or Thailand (see Pprune), whether Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore etc they all pretty much pay what is advertised.
There might be other aspects to the T & C that jump into the wishful thinking, or not quite as advertised department, but a look at Pprune would suggest whilst there are complaints, for the most part getting paid what is on the contract, generally is not one of them..

PS Nobody is paying 25K for month on/month off, just match your desired work schedule with the T & C for each one, it is a simple matrix that HNA present and seems consistent across agents.

D