PDA

View Full Version : Old Australian ANO's Regs

Wheelsgalore
22nd Jan 2016, 02:39
Am looking for ANO 101.22 Certification Requirements Aeroplanes as I am writing a book about Project N2 and would like to see relevant ANO docs including DCA Aeronautical Report AF36 etc. I found a post from many years ago and wondered if "jtullamarine" is still with us, if so would be pleased to hear, any thoughts?

tail wheel
23rd Jan 2016, 23:37
I sent you a PM.

I think you are referring to PPRuNe Mod john_tullamarine.

You can PM or email him.

john_tullamarine
24th Jan 2016, 06:02
old Oz Certification Requirements

I have a variety of historicals in the archives from my ANR 27/40/41 and CAR 21 (or was it 22 ?) 35/36 days but not conveniently accessible until I move into a new office and unpack. djpil almost certainly will be able to help you in the short term.

Project N2

There are several ex-Nomad folk (two aero engineers and several TPs/FTEs come straight to mind) in the PPRuNe sandpit and a few very knowledgeable folk still around but, I don't think, in PPRuNe ..

You will get a much better response in Tech Log, methinks.

PS: If your interest is the earliest days of the Project, preceding your coming onto the team, I think the best source would be Alan W. Net search suggests he is still with us although now well into his 80s.

Edit .. just reviewed your profile and I suspect that you are either himself or a relative ? certainly in the right area at Geelong. If himself, you will recognise who I am immediately from my post .. Given that himself did put pen to paper and wrote a book on the bird some years ago (not sure if it ever ended up published) perhaps a relative ? Then, again, your bio suggests himself .. so I'm a tad confused. If himself, you are probably one of the better informed re the Nomad saga .. and certainly one of the folk I refer to above.

Please do PM Dave or me .. if himself would love to catch up .. we have a colleague out from Canada in a month or so and a meal would be enlivened greatly by your participation.

The irony of your username sits well with your sense of humour.

br, John